Mcdonalds new burger

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, in fact, I just had two of the "classic" or "standard" Angus burgers (I had a BOGO coupon). I was surprised how fast they came up. I imagine the patties were already cooked and were re-warmed somehow? Maybe not, but the order seemed to come up awfully fast. Anyway, they're pretty good, come in the fold-up cardboard box. I dunno, why does McDonald's fry on a griddle all the patties? Oh well, only the world's largest fast-food chain. I always can rely on any McDonald's anywhere in the world when I need an adequate rest room (don't even have to buy).

Cali rider

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, in fact, I just had two of the "classic" or "standard" Angus burgers (I had a BOGO coupon). I was surprised how fast they came up. I imagine the patties were already cooked and were re-warmed somehow? Maybe not, but the order seemed to come up awfully fast. Anyway, they're pretty good, come in the fold-up cardboard box. I dunno, why does McDonald's fry on a griddle all the patties? Oh well, only the world's largest fast-food chain. I always can rely on any McDonald's anywhere in the world when I need an adequate rest room (don't even have to buy).

You missed the point of this post.

(HINT: Look at the picture....)

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great pic!

Slightly off-topic: I'd read somewhere that a major beef supplier had changed it's name to "Black Angus Beef", but they don't sell beef from the Black Angus cow, they sell a cheaper type. However, anyone who buys from them can truthfully advertise "certified Black Angus Beef".

I haven't had time to research this yet; anyone else heard or read that?

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If you like an anus burger. you should also try the McGangBang

mcgangbang.jpg

Chicken sandwich "GangBanged" by two cheeseburgers... look this up, i do not lie....

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was pairing my phone with my mates computer via bluetooth last weekend, to transfer some images :eek:. So up comes a list of bluetooth devices, second one on the list is "dirty anal kelly". Hmm, I points this out to my mate and he says next door neighbour is called Kelly.:eek: :D

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was pairing my phone with my mates computer via bluetooth last weekend, to transfer some images :eek:. So up comes a list of bluetooth devices, second one on the list is "dirty anal kelly". Hmm, I points this out to my mate and he says next door neighbour is called Kelly.:eek: :D

I'm totally digressing here but I'm stunned at the names people use for their wireless names; John_Smith Family Network, Fast Crack, Fast Crank 2, Drugs Ummmm, Hot P*$$y.... well you get the idea.

As far as the burger, what you are seeing is the American public schools in action! :thumbup:

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
You think the sign is bad, wait until somebody has to make change for you (best to use plastic---play it safe). Adding to Hellgate's comment, did you know that it's not at all uncommon these days for a high school student to be unable to tell what time it is if the clock is not digital (No, I'm not joking)?

Ka-raa

Reaction score
Visit site
Great pic!

Slightly off-topic: I'd read somewhere that a major beef supplier had changed it's name to "Black Angus Beef", but they don't sell beef from the Black Angus cow, they sell a cheaper type. However, anyone who buys from them can truthfully advertise "certified Black Angus Beef".

I haven't had time to research this yet; anyone else heard or read that?

Apparently Macca's do the same sort of thing here, its been rumoured there's a company named '100% Australian Beef'... who knows where the stuff really comes from or whats in it!

And as for the original post - at least mcdonalds weren't falsely advertising anything - most of their stuff tastes like a$$ anyway! Haha