May 21st 2011 end of the world!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Were they serving grape Kool-Aide at the march?

LOL!!! :rof:

Which Grape Kool Aide? Trippy Man!!!!! Another "Magical Mystery Tour Bus"!!!

Kesey%27s%2Bbus.JPG

Last edited:

foxbass

I prefer being on top
Reaction score
Visit site
Knowing my luck lately, my back will be turned when it goes down:rof:
Hopefully I'll be :Sport:

IIRC when the millennium happened only KLM the Dutch airline refused to fly planes in case they fell out of the sky. As most people know they tend to :smoking: a bit of ganja now and then:rolleyes:

My advice is, around May, see what the Dutch are doing and do the exact opposite!:popcorn:

Part of me, however, is a little concerned about the Mayans....
Their history of predictions seems worryingly accurate, allowing for drifts in time through our use of the Gregorian calendar which is inaccurate relative to the planet. So it could all kick off a few months or even years from now. Still pretty close for a warning sent many thousands of years ago. I mean thats greater accuracy than how we run trains!:eek:

Hello!
er, Hello?

Oh.
You've fallen asleep.
I'll let myself out.........

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I feel sorry for those crazy brainwashed religious nuts. Fanatics are scary people.

deeptekkie

Reaction score
Visit site
the way I see it weather the world ends on tomrrow or end 1 billion years from now I'm going to live my life how I want to. People like these can worry all they want to try to save man kind but it won't work. I'm going to go back to my life now when the world comes to an end all I can say is it was fun while it lasted.

Reminds me: I need another haircut!

deeptekkie

Reaction score
Visit site
Rod Serling, (years ago), on The Twilight Zone said that it's December 24, 2011, and I'm sticking with it!