May 20th or 27th - NY/CT/MA Ride

Smersh

The Pillaging Tatar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Alright, here is the latest map, which includes route 106 (Thanks, Anthony). Comes out to be almost five hours non-stop, so with a lunch and breaks here and there, I am thinking it's going to be almost 7 hours. We should probably start early - maybe even shoot for 8:30.

What do you think?

QwickFliCk

Manly Man Member
Reaction score
Visit site
im down for either day... for route 301 in carmel you skipped the best part (where 301 meets rt 52 gleneida ave ):( lol

metallicat

Reaction score
www.KhandrosDesigns.com
Alright, here is the latest map, which includes route 106 (Thanks, Anthony). Comes out to be almost five hours non-stop, so with a lunch and breaks here and there, I am thinking it's going to be almost 7 hours. We should probably start early - maybe even shoot for 8:30.

What do you think?

I'm going to have to bow out of this one sadly; to many obligations this weekend, but have a fantastic time! Will keep an eye out for the next ride... hope that job search has been positive for you btw.

Smersh

The Pillaging Tatar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Any chance you guys can ride on 26th instead of 27th?

Erci, i just confirmed my suspicion - I can't do Sat, unfortunately. We'll have to do another ride soon. I'm heading out to Yellowstone for the first week of June, but will be back later. Let's do a ride on NY/NJ side - I dont know that area at all, but would like to explore.

Smersh

The Pillaging Tatar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Another updated map. Now, including 301/52 intersection. Thanks again, Anthony!

So far, looks like just two of us. Weather is looking good - should be fun.

ebster1085

Reaction score
Visit site
The weather does look like it will finally improve this weekend, but not sure I am really looking to do a 7hr trip. I was hoping for something more like 2-4hrs max. I will have to give a maybe at this point in time.

Hoshiko

Hoshiko
Reaction score
Visit site
I'll know later, so far because of the holiday, I have to be working Sunday, but, if I can convince one of my coworkers to work for me, then I'm in, 8:30 is cool for me.

Smersh

The Pillaging Tatar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The weather does look like it will finally improve this weekend, but not sure I am really looking to do a 7hr trip. I was hoping for something more like 2-4hrs max. I will have to give a maybe at this point in time.

You can do the first part, go up to bear mountain and head back. Or, once we cross Hudson heading east, you can head south via 9D - it's very scenic below bear mountain bridge.

QwickFliCk

Manly Man Member
Reaction score
Visit site
hey tim i think this sunday is going to get washed out by the rain im seeing 60% chance in carmel, west point, green woodlake and in CT...:(

Smersh

The Pillaging Tatar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yep, I see that too. We have a slightly lower chance of rain here, but I think it would be wise to push the ride to a different weekend. What dates work for everybody? I'm going to Yellowstone June 3 - 10, but nothing on my calendar for a while after that.

QwickFliCk

Manly Man Member
Reaction score
Visit site
now i see that its only a 20% chance! the 60% moved to monday:confused::confused:...let me kno wat u want to do:thumbup:

Smersh

The Pillaging Tatar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Let's push it - I kinda started planning things for tomorrow. Also, netter to be safe with ever changing weather.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2