Matris M3 Steering Dampner

Just ordered the last M3 for the FZ6 from Oncycles.com $213.00 and they absorbed the shipping.

The only other question I have is this...do you remember what size hole you drilled? I'd like to only have to drill a small pilot hole and then drill the actual hole in one attempt.

yeah, pictures can tell a lot. I wish there were more detailed ones around when I was looking. I don't recall what drill bit I used in the end. I used a center punch to mark the location, then used a small drill bit for a pilot hole, then one or two more drill bits before the final one. I do recommend drilling for the dowel. It's part of the throttle control housing unit. Worse case scenario is riding along and all of the sudden the throttle slips on the highway because there's no dowel in place to lock to. Again worse case scenario, for me not having throttle and brake control when I expect them can be factors whether I make it home or not from a ride. A small hole is not worth the risk for me.

Just ordered the last M3 for the FZ6 from Oncycles.com $213.00 and they absorbed the shipping.
Same place, but you're getting a better deal. :thumbup:

Just got my M3 steering damper yesterday.

It fits on an S2 version well. It just that you need an additional bar risers to fit in perfectly.=)

Back