March BOTM !!!

Heading to Florida in few days.. hopefully I'll get some good pics there :D

What are the rules? I assume it has to be your own bike, does it have to be an fz6?

What are the rules?

Rules are:

1. No photoshopping !!!! Picture must be as taken , this is a bike competition not a photoshop competition.
2. Must be a new photo (no repeats).
3. Member must be an active member for at least 3 months, at least 50 posts OR premium or elite members or supporting.
4. It must be your bike to qualify.
5. Uploading pictures will first three weeks of the month, voting will be on the last week of the month, at the end of the third last the contest will end and voting will be enabled.
6. The winner will be announced the last day of the month.
7. One picture per member can be entered every month (unless you won the previous month). You must wait 2 months before entering after winning.

Entered, so hard to pick which Photo! I'll make an effort to get a good pic of the FZ6 for next months one, this means I have to wash it :(

Well...this might be a dumb question. But how do I enter? How do I get my picture into the contest gallery? I'm not technotarded...just forumtarded I guess....:ban:

Man! I'm glad to see this BOTM again! Thank you Brother Dan!:rockon:

Uploaded!:)

Last edited:
Thanks Humps!

Vote for the fast and pretty red one set up for winter! Pic taken last month. :thumbup:

iK8rVBzQ8PMJ3.JPG

Full set of pics here from that ride/viewpoint:
http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-...de-fz6-first-2013-season-ride.html#post523930

Last edited:
Darius, your bike looks good - but you lose points because your headers are so dirty!

Polish is your friend!

Cheers,
Rick

We have over 20,000 members on this forum! C'mon! Represent!

75.gif

Plan on entering soon as I can take my bike to neat places... Right now it's currently in a cluttered barn, dirty and half taken apart, nobody wants to see that :D

You can fully expect to see me entering the Versys in a month or so though, as wrong as it feels to do so on a FZ6 forum, but hey, I prefer you guys over the Versys forum people (don't tell them ;) )

Back