MA, need bike rental

abacall

Speedy recovery
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys. I'm coming out to MA this summer for the better part of July. Unfortunately, I have to bring my dog, so no Fizzer. Sad, a month without it.
So, I know the roads there are awesome, and the scenery is fantastic. I really want to ride out there, but alas, no bike.
So, anyone know where I can rent a decent bike from? And I mean sportbike, not a cruiser. Even a sport touring bike would be fine.

aba - yea, where in mass.. there are some great roads out in western mass... berkshires are a sight to see.. i can see around here who rents bikes, but i hate to be negative, but i dont think there are too many.. how long are you going to be around for??

I'll be in Salem, but I'll drive out to where I need to in order to get a bike. I would love to get one for the coastal roads.
My mother lives in Salem, and I know the roads on the coast pretty well. I really want to ride up to Portland, Maine.

you might have to.. the only place i know is a harly store up near old orchard beach in maine... and they only rent harlys... i'll ask around to some locals... oh.. look up eagle rider.. i know they rent bikes.. expensive, but they rent.. good luck man..

Eagle Rider only has Harleys. I really don't enjoy riding cruisers....
I'll be around from about 3rd week of June to 3rd week of July.

Last edited:
Back