Lower Cowl???

The only place I've seen that picture advertising the cowl was on eBay. I debated buying one, but it comes unpainted and the shipping costs were super high because the seller was somewhere like Lithuania.

I like the Look with the full lowers.

IMG_4456.jpg

that cowl if not the original, is an exact copy of it, so if shipping cost etc work out high, i would simply order the original one, at least it comes already painted. its made tough and the paint does not fade when left covered in dirt for weeks!

It is from Europe cost is 95.00 with 50.00 shipping but not sure what a customs fee would be??? it is 1/2 the price of the yamaha factory one.

I purchased one recently from a member here. I haven't mounted it yet because it didn't come with the bracket which I have to order from the same merchant you are looking at.

I think that would change my mind about going naked

i didn't think this was that kind of forum.....:D

but on a serious note, I have the lower cowl for my 07 FZ6. It came with the bike when I bought it from the previous owner. He said he ordered it from Europe.

I'll Probably end up going with the yamaha belly pan (if I can find it) and will probably go with the naked conversion with the belly pan. I really loved the look of those FZ1 lowers but as I'm looking it up it seems it would take quite a bit of modification to run those..

Back