Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Other

Votes: 9 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

corekneelius

Reaction score
Visit site
My search function keeps messing up on mozilla so im just going to ask everyones opinion/experience

who comes in second? third?

Last edited:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Not Akrapovic. Even with the DB killers out it is reasonable. DB in, quite as stock only fuller sounding. I voted TB as almost everyone has stated they are LOUD! What????

abacall

Speedy recovery
Reaction score
Visit site
I had the 2B on my Ninja 250 and it was louder than my friends Thunderbird with Leos.
Haven't heard them on the Fizz, but I can only imagine.

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
I've yet to hear anything louder than my 2bros...other than the straight pipe harley guys, now thats just ridiculous...:spank:

jsl6v8

Reaction score
Visit site
Devil Exhaust makes two brothers look weak. youtube fz6 devil exhaust, you'll see. Love mine, nice perk is its a couple hundred cheaper too.

racerws

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have Lazer pipes and they are not too loud at all. Much more than stock,
but just loud enough to have some character. Most of all I like the 4 pipe
look. Can't afford an MV Agusta!

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
Devil Exhaust makes two brothers look weak. youtube fz6 devil exhaust, you'll see. Love mine, nice perk is its a couple hundred cheaper too.

Idk about making the 2bros look weak of all the bikes I've heard in person nothing beats 2bros. Youtube vids are pointless for trying to figure out loudness, vid/sound quality is just not there. It has to be live and in person.

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i have the scorpions and i know they are not the loudest. I am happy with them and ist hard for me to say cause i have not seen another FZ6 around.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have ridden a Ducati with a straight through race pipe for 15 years....have heard lots of loud pipes in my time, and i must say the TB's are loud, aggressive, gruff, and awesome!

A true racing pipe for the street...nothing held back!

Love em....put em on the DB meter at 8000rpm....132Db at 3 feet! 129Db at 3 metres, 126DB at 10 metres!

:Flash::Flash::Flash:

fz6nick

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Visit site
I voted scorps. Thats what i have and i cant imagine anything louder, dont want to.

I dont mind ppl in front of me with loud exhausts, I cant get enough of the sound of an motor roaring.

Nooj

Reaction score
Visit site
The Remus Revolutions the Missus has on her bike are ear bleedingly loud without the baffles in, following her it's all you can hear, it's like a MotoGP bike. I can hear her when she's following me over the noise from my old Fazer.

If it was me I'd keep them out, but she's more self conscious about the noise. With the baffles in it's still louder than a lot of un-baffled race cans, but it doesn't cause physical pain, it sounds good.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
The Remus Revolutions the Missus has on her bike are ear bleedingly loud without the baffles in, following her it's all you can hear, it's like a MotoGP bike. I can hear her when she's following me over the noise from my old Fazer.

If it was me I'd keep them out, but she's more self conscious about the noise. With the baffles in it's still louder than a lot of un-baffled race cans, but it doesn't cause physical pain, it sounds good.

That's what I have on my Fizzer, the Remus Revolution. It's probably the only FZ6 that has these type of pipes in the U.S. They are made in Austria. I like the fact that I have a unique pipe which also is a quality pipe in which you will have a tough time having others duplicate. Like to be different.

Unless you can get these exhaust side by side , the debate which exhaust will continue.

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This poll is based on speculation and not actual dB records. So it simply shows what members' personal opinions that are based on qualitative perspectives. Just my 2 cents worth.