Look what was on my door today

githianki

Reaction score
Visit site
My new TopSaddlery seat :thumbup:

Totally not satisfied with the stock seat. Figured I could get the Corbin, or send it to Sargent, or BMS or something like that. But I decided to go this route. Right now with the exchange rate, its just about the same price as the Corbin anyway. First impression. This is a WELL made seat. No stitching out of place, the small company logo's are just about visible, and on center. (which is nice, I hate blatent advertising on a product) Seat pan actually looks better then the stocker. The seat went right on the bike, no prying or anything to get it to fit. Pops on like the stock. Hope to get a good long ride in this weekend to get a good idea how it feels :D

TOP:
IMG_0269.jpg

BACK:
IMG_0270.jpg

CLOSEUP OF MATERIAL:
IMG_0271.jpg

FRONT:
IMG_0268.jpg

ON THE BIKE:
IMG_0261.jpg

IMG_0262.jpg

IMG_0263.jpg

IMG_0264.jpg

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
How long did it take form ordering to receiving it? I've been eyeing up TS for a seat too. Looks fantastic!

@Hellgate - TS uses their own seat pan, you do not have to send them your stock pan.

githianki

Reaction score
Visit site
It was $431USD shipped. And that included them providing a seat pan (for $30 bucks additional, not a big deal) You can send them yours...but I would imagine it would cost more to ship the it then to have them provide one. I ordered it on Nov 1st...they shipped it the 7th and got it today. Twelve days for a new seat isn't too bad of a deal if you ask me. :thumbup: (one gripe...they give you a tracking number...but the site is all in French,and you can't change it....same thing with all the invoice's and recipts.)

It's stock height, maybe a 1/2" higher. But you feel like you sit flatter on it.

blitzcraig

Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i must say there's nothing quite like the thrill of coming home to a box containing new gear at your door. almost every day i walk up to my door half hoping something might be there. you never know... maybe i got drunk a few nights before and broke down and ordered those gloves i told myself to hold off on, or got those new boots, etc. and forgot about it. sometimes it takes a substantial amount of liquid courage to break the budget for things you don't truly need, but want!

githianki

Reaction score
Visit site
i must say there's nothing quite like the thrill of coming home to a box containing new gear at your door. almost every day i walk up to my door half hoping something might be there. you never know... maybe i got drunk a few nights before and broke down and ordered those gloves i told myself to hold off on, or got those new boots, etc. and forgot about it. sometimes it takes a substantial amount of liquid courage to break the budget for things you don't truly need, but want!

I know what you mean!!!I so want to get an exhaust now......:D:D:D

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
How long did it take form ordering to receiving it? I've been eyeing up TS for a seat too. Looks fantastic!

@Hellgate - TS uses their own seat pan, you do not have to send them your stock pan.

I agree it looks GREAT! Appears to be a better value than the Corbin. I am so bummed on mine.

Wildcard

Reaction score
Visit site
Lol now I am eyeing to get one...geez this is such an addiction. What on my bike have I not changed yet? hahaha But for real I could always use a nicer seat

corekneelius

Reaction score
Visit site
I know what you mean!!!I so want to get an exhaust now......:D:D:D

nice looking butt pad man! after my 820 mile weekend to the 3 sisters im thinking maybe i should have done this instead of getting leo's haha im gonna have to get one of those first of the year, or after i get my tax refund!