Look what I found

EddieMemphis

Has Been
Reaction score
Visit site
RightOutSide-M.jpg

1969 AT1-E 125cc Enduro. Two-stroke, oil injected. Street legal, electric start. 1410 miles. 99% original. The only non stock pieces are the fuel line and battery. In the picture, the oil injection cover is missing because I wanted to make sure the pump was working.

WOW, THAT, was my very first motorcycle when I was 15 years old!! (39 years ago!)

Bought it for $225, it was really beat up back then, needed both kick starter gears, had a stripped head cylinder/head bolt in the block too, big time piston slap (eventually blew the piston).. No reed valves either, just piston/port intake.... About 65 MPH top speed....

That engine was the basic unit for many years Yamaha's for years to come!

I learned alot on that bike, besides riding, more wrenching...

Very neat memories, thanks...:rockon:

WOW, THAT, was my very first motorcycle when I was 15 years old!! (39 years ago!)

It can be yours again. I am selling it for the family that bought it new. They have fallen on hard times and my job was to make it run and sell it, giving them the proceeds.

I just put another 10 miles on it and if I had some money it would live in my garage. Everyone that has taken it for a ride has come back with a grin. It is a lot of fun.

yam-park-Left-M.jpg

Back