Live RPG Removed from Soldiers - Graphic

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What blew me away was his positive attitude. He could be full of hate and anger but he's amazing. He sounds like one hellava guy to me.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
What blew me away was his positive attitude. He could be full of hate and anger but he's amazing. He sounds like one hellava guy to me.

Out effin Standing!!!! The best people in this country are the ones with the hardest objects to overcome and in his case the object was a hard piece of ordinance!
I am humbled by their courage.....

Thanks for the video Pete.

dbz_fz

Reaction score
Visit site
Wow! That is another reminder to thank these men and women when you see them out. Because you never know what could happen to them when they have to go to work.

Chaosratt

Reaction score
www.computing.zone
Wow. First thought was about that movie (Cant remember the name, in Somolia. Soldier didnt survive that).
Second thought, that doctor has some serious brass. He could have taken one look at the soldier, given him a shot of something good and said "take him as far away from this facility as possible", but he didn't.

Third that, I hate websites that say "this website only works in IE and Firefox. Excuse me? Like there are no other browsers out there? Anything that works in FF will work just fine in ANYTHING else (except IE). Stop it with the Chrome hate.