Visit site
:rolleyes:

fz6naked6.jpg

fz6naked5.jpg

fz6naked4.jpg

fz6naked3.jpg

fz6naked2.jpg

fz6naked1.jpg

Pulled the trigger on the naked conversion a couple week's ago. Below is a list of mod's that have been completed so far:

Two Bro's carbon fibre black series exhaust and FE
Ottimoto rearsets
Spiegler braided brake lines (front and rear)
ASV shorty brake and regular clutch levers
VS-2 Headlight kit painted blue
Rear hugger painted blue
Oxford turn signals on the VS-2 kit
Rizoma Bar ends, and grips
Rizoma mirrors
Rizoma frame sliders
Clear lens integrated LED brake light
Ermax seat cowl
Ermax sub cowl painted blue
Michelin Pilot Road 3's
Ram Mount with 12v socket
SPY 5000M alarm

To do list:
Install Rim tape temporary until I can powder coat the rim's blue in the winter.
Rad cover and side cover's
Sticker removal
Top Sellerie seat
Passenger peg's

Thank's everybody! This conversion could have never gotten this far without all the helpful post from member's on this site.
:thumbup:

Anesi

Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome looking bike dude :thumbup: well done.

Lots of cool stuff on her :) I especially like the headlight with the little windscreen on it. Looks super cool. And the color is just fantastic :drool: definitely the nr. two on the list (after black ofcourse :D)

Mind if I add a few suggestions? Think I would (since you are painting the rims anyway) spray the grips as well, to make them better blend into the bike. Also, maybe add a few white highlights here and there on the bike, to add some contrast.

Just a few suggestions.

Your bike rock :rockon: Good job.

Sparkybean

Reaction score
Visit site
Hmmmmmmm I like. I really want that vs-2 kit looks way nicer than the intended fz6n headlight. I like the little fly screen too.

redballs

It's a small world
Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you to everyone who has commented or hit the thank button.

Awesome looking bike dude :thumbup: well done.

Lots of cool stuff on her :) I especially like the headlight with the little windscreen on it. Looks super cool. And the color is just fantastic :drool: definitely the nr. two on the list (after black ofcourse :D)

Mind if I add a few suggestions? Think I would (since you are painting the rims anyway) spray the grips as well, to make them better blend into the bike. Also, maybe add a few white highlights here and there on the bike, to add some contrast.

Just a few suggestions.

Your bike rock :rockon: Good job.

Thanks, and great suggestion's. I was actually thinking about Powder coating the rims the same colour of the grips and the brake lines, so those parts could stand out more. Your white highlight idea had me thinking of the white lines on the NCR Leggera. Maybe something like this:

052010side3-266x400.jpg

052010top-700x453.jpg

Instead of NCR maybe "FZ6N" on the side of the tank with Dave Chappelle lifting up a motorcycle, and "Redballs" on the side cover's or seat cowl.
What do you think?

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Its a beautiful bike indeed when you click on a "naked hottie" link expecting something else, but are not disappointed regardless! ;)

white&red

Reaction score
Visit site
Awsome bike. I have to try and find this front piece somewhere. It looks great. I was looking for something like this fo a long time cause I don't really like the stock front.

+ I also have this Spy 5000m alarm in the garage somewhere, never installed it cause the manual sucked. Do you have an installation manual for fz6? Any advice regarding the installation of the alarm?

TJ

redballs

It's a small world
Reaction score
Visit site
looks great... how are you liking the PR3's so far...?

I did a couple highway run's this weekend, and so far I am impressed. They grip the road a lot better at high speed's and low speed's than the stock Dunlop tire's that came with the bike. I also find it a lot easier to maneuver the bike from side to side in any situation. :thumbup:

Awsome bike. I have to try and find this front piece somewhere. It looks great. I was looking for something like this fo a long time cause I don't really like the stock front.

+ I also have this Spy 5000m alarm in the garage somewhere, never installed it cause the manual sucked. Do you have an installation manual for fz6? Any advice regarding the installation of the alarm?

TJ

The manual is trash, and the installation is a tough one. The link below really helped with the installation.
Spy 5000m motorcycle alarm on FZ6 - Sportbikes.net

Thanks again everyone. Hopefully no one was too disappointed with the misleading thread title. :spank:

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Sweeeeeeeet looking bike! :thumbup:
Can we trade? :spank:

- A couple of things you might consider in addition to the perfection you have now; (knowing I want this done to mine too) is the top triple to black and the bars. While the triple is off, you could slide some black plastic sleeves over the upper half of the fork tubes too. It would be great if we could find some material that had the same texture as the lower forks (07 and up) or powder coat some thing to match and then slide it over. . .

Q? How effective are your Rizo mirrors? You like?

redballs

It's a small world
Reaction score
Visit site
She may be a dirty girl, but she just got a butt lift and liposuction on her legs and wanted to tease the boys.

yvuja9a5.jpg

redballs

It's a small world
Reaction score
Visit site
Here is an update:

I did absolutely nothing on my to do list,
but finally after a year of procrastination she is heading in the right direction.

The mods the were done this time include:

08 R6 Gold forks and triple
08 R6 Gold brakes
08 R1 Blue tail plastics
08 R1 Tail light
08 R1 rider and passenger seats
Galfer Wave rotors and pads
Ohlins rear shock
Rizoma bar risers
Rizoma Gold handlebar
Rizoma Gold Lux grips (I did not like the feel of the basic Rizoma blue grips)
Gold Gilles rearsets (Ottimoto's were falling apart, trouble shifting gears, a PITA)
Vortex Blue Sprocket (1+ , 2-)
520 Blue Chain conversion
Puig R6 Carbon front wheel fender
Speedo healer
Power commander 5
Dyno results from recommended map from two Bros, claim the bike was previously running lean

Today's to do list for July:
Brembo RSC master cylinders
Rizoma Black gas cap
Rizoma Gold oil filler plug
Valter Moto Black passenger pegs
Rizoma Gold fluid reservoirs
Rizoma Black Next fluid reservoir
Techspec tank grips

Winter's to do list:
1. Powder coating wheels, top triple, passenger peg brackets, side rad brackets, mirrors, engine covers blue
2. Swingarm mounted license plate bracket
3. Custom built turbo.... jk
3. Sticker removal
4. Reupholster rider seat for more comfort and ascetics
5. Buy another house so I can park it in the living room

Time to stop talking and leave you with some eye candy.

e3umuvyq.jpg

u4ypu8yv.jpg

esetu2e3.jpg

a2y5u2ar.jpg

a6ynasam.jpg

fmf

Reaction score
Visit site
so many things I like about your bike!!!

She has a sweet ass on her! :rockon:

The one that I can afford that catches my eye.....what are those front turn signals and do they fit the stock holes in the vs kit with no modification?

oh and speaking of her tail end.......I don't guess you have that old seat cowl that you no longer need huh?

Last edited: