Like New Comfort Seat For Sale

Servo_fan

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everyone. Long time lurker here. I have a just like new Yamaha Comfort Seat available. I bought it earlier this year, then a month later I sprung for a Top Sellerie. I don't need 3 seats, so I'd like to see if anyone is interested in purchasing. I have an 07 and probably only put 200-400 miles on it before it went back in the box. It's ready to ship, so please PM me if you'd like some pics, or more info.

Asking $90 + shipping, but make me an offer!

Thanks for looking!

Layne

Last edited:
Just added price, (D'OH!), asking $90 + shipping.

It is a little more firm than the original seat, and was letting me ride longer between needing to stop for a break. There's a different texture over the whole seat than the original, and it's also a bit heavier, probably due to the gel. It was giving me a little more support in the upper thigh area, but since I am now in my 40s, I needed even more, so after shelling out for the Comfort Seat, I shelled out more for the Top Sellerie.

Thanks for asking and let me know if you want some pics on or off the bike, etc.

Layne

Thanks, what friendly staff.

Here are the pictures...the last 2 compare the stock seat on the left (or bottom), with the comfort seat on the right (or top).

Do you have an actual weight for both of them? I always hear people saying they weigh a lot more but have never seen real weights for both.

Sale pending to Olas once we figure out the shipping costs. Thanks everyone.

Layne

Seat is available again. As for the question about weight, I don't have an accurate way to weigh it, but it's only noticeable when you lift it after removing the stock seat. It has effect when on the bike.

Thanks,

Layne

I measure 4.0 lbs for stock, 7.2 lbs for the comfort seat. Not a significant difference on this bike, IMO.

Last edited:
Back