license plate bulb number

Client915

Reaction score
Visit site
my license plate bulb is blown. I want to replace it with an LED one. I live over an hour away from an autozone so I can't just walk in with the bulb. I have searched this forum, the "other" forum, google, and manuals, and I can not, for the life of me, figure out what the bulb number is so I can order a replacement bulb (LED prefered). Can someone please help!

They aren't LED's but I did buy my replacement bulbs at Autozone. They are sold in pairs for about $3.00. Part # 2825

then I came across these later on. LED"s license plate light. They are white but they are so bright that they look blue. You can see me miles away from behind.

LEDON4-Optimized.jpg

LEDON3-Optimized.jpg

LEDOFF.jpg

Last edited:
my license plate bulb is blown. I want to replace it with an LED one. I live over an hour away from an autozone so I can't just walk in with the bulb. I have searched this forum, the "other" forum, google, and manuals, and I can not, for the life of me, figure out what the bulb number is so I can order a replacement bulb (LED prefered). Can someone please help!

I believe that this would be a "194" style bulb. Lots of LED choices are available on-line, for example here and here.

Last edited:
Back