Lets see where you work

DeviAnt32

Reaction score
Visit site
225px-Binghamton_Security_Mutual_Building.jpg

I am a web developer for Security Mutual Life Insurance in Binghamton, NY. I am the only one who rides a motorcycle to work.

bigdog9191999

High-tech Redneck
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah mate, Holden it is.
I just call it "the Aussie part of GM" because no-one outside of Australia knows what Holden is...lol

:rockon:

there are a few of us, (just cuz i mod my 97 grand prix 3800 series II and eaton m90, and am a little familer with the manaro (sp?) the new gto for those that dont know) dont mean a thing..

as for me i work nuclear security @ palisades power plant, so there is not much i can post!

edit to add that i was very supprised at the amount of info i just got from yahoo!!! nothing vital but still kinda suprising

Last edited:

REO Scorpio

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I work in a middle school outside of Chicago. Posting pics is generally taboo, but this one captures everything: My window, my scenic view, and why I love coming in to work with teenagers. :)

While we never caught this perp, and I didn't want to as I found it just too funny, I was convinced it was an art student. Look at those perfect lines...

Scorp

dako81

FZ Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
there are a few of us, (just cuz i mod my 97 grand prix 3800 series II and eaton m90, and am a little familer with the manaro (sp?) the new gto for those that dont know) dont mean a thing..

as for me i work nuclear security @ palisades power plant, so there is not much i can post!

edit to add that i was very supprised at the amount of info i just got from yahoo!!! nothing vital but still kinda suprising

Wikipedia:

800px-Palisades_small.jpg

BCFZRider

Reaction score
www.iwc-solutions.com
Network Administrator for an online school.... no kids, just computers and websites..

IMGP5468.JPG

We went to vmware servers last year from a mix of about 12 different machines constantly requiring babysitting... thank god I work for a Union or I would have worked myself out of a job... these days I just apply patches once in a while.. so nice...

IMGP5535.JPG

Our entire infrastructure of about 25 virtual servers now runs on the bottom two Dell PE1950's. It will even run on one, but without redundancy. Our server room used to hover around 40*C, now we can turn the AC off periodically and it holds 24*C.

IMGP5473.JPG

colobb

Reaction score
Visit site
OK, I can play now that I'm back at work. Here's my attempt to up the jealousy stakes. (Apologies for the quality - iPhone cameras suck.)

Hey Doorag,

The last leg of my commute before I came here the first time was North on Grosvenor Place. So I would ride along side the wall of Buckingham Palace Gardens. I also took Victoria Embankment, which meant I also saw the London Eye and the House of Commons/Parliament, (where Big Ben is, for those who don't know) and went by Westminster Abbey.
Embankment was always a fun ride, lots of traffic, which is fine when you can filter through on a motorbike, as I'm sure you do too, and lots to see.

I worked for a chauffeur company that would drive the likes of Carl Fogarty!

colobb

Reaction score
Visit site
colobb, what do you do there? manage the resort or something? whatever it is, thats amazing.

Something much more important, I'm a mechanic on the Steamboat Gondola (which is why a snowmobile is my Winter company vehicle). Formerly the 'Silver Bullet' (the orginal load test was done with kegs of Coors Light), but we're not allowed to call it that anymore, because we're sponsered by that thing you Americans call beer, Bud Light.

We just passed 60,000 hours of run time. Built in 1986, first of its kind, and still going strong.

Last edited:

urbanj

Reaction score
Visit site
Last edited:

boo68

I'm a girl dammit!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Here is my office. I don't have indoor photos, but I do have windows that over look a beautiful court yard with gardens.

Mattberkshire

Reaction score
Visit site
Here. Crawley Court in Hampshire. It's a lovely site with an amazing commute. Without those satellites the UK's TV network would shut down. However it is also very boring. I'm going stir crazy and am desperate to get out of my career and do something else.....