Leeds United's unbeaten run at an end

Another season and who knows maybe Leeds will make it up a division this year :rolleyes: well they're at the top of their league at the moment :cheer: but as we've seen in previous years this means nothing.

Oh well first of all AZ (my adopted Dutch team) has to beat Arsenal on Wednesday :scared:

Another season and who knows maybe Leeds will make it up a division this year :rolleyes: well they're at the top of their league at the moment :cheer: but as we've seen in previous years this means nothing.

Oh well first of all AZ (my adopted Dutch team) has to beat Arsenal on Wednesday :scared:
Cloogy you loon...............
Stop living in the past and accept your heyday has gone lol.

Nelly

By UTD's standards that was one hell of a banana skin..i wonder what sir Alex's weapon of choice was to throw around the dressing room this time.. i cant see UTD winning anything from this point on..and with Real dangling a carrot under Vidic's nose things might get worse

They won because yesterday I was wearing a Leeds shirt for the first time in ages! It was Leeds' first win at Old Trafford for 29 years!

I didn't even know the game was live on TV, I was watching the cricket :spank: a friend (who supports Coventry City) called me and told me we had won :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Spurs in the next round... I must make a note to wear the shirt again!

I wish I had been at the match. Well done Leeds. :rockon:
Me too, my brother couldn't get tickets, it was a popular game, he watched it in a pub in Manchester with some colleagues/ friends (he works in Manchester) . It wasn't on the TV over here but my bro kept texting me with updates :thumbup:

By UTD's standards that was one hell of a banana skin..i wonder what sir Alex's weapon of choice was to throw around the dressing room this time.. i cant see UTD winning anything from this point on..and with Real dangling a carrot under Vidic's nose things might get worse
I don't know how man U will do after this defeat, but on the other hand they can now concentrate on the championship.

Good.

Go Liverpool......

:BLAA:

Dirk Kuyt and Ryan Babel are great (Dutch) players :thumbup:

They won because yesterday I was wearing a Leeds shirt for the first time in ages! It was Leeds' first win at Old Trafford for 29 years!

I didn't even know the game was live on TV, I was watching the cricket :spank: a friend (who supports Coventry City) called me and told me we had won :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Spurs in the next round... I must make a note to wear the shirt again!

Thanks for wearing the colours Andz, I'm sure that you tipped the scales there :thumbup:
yeah The spurs is a difficult draw as well (4th in the premiership), don't forget to wear the (lucky) shirt again :thumbup:

Well yesterday I wore the shirt and nearly had a heart attack!

Spurs at White Hart Lane were tough opponents and Leeds left it to the last minute to score a penalty 5 minutes into injury time and level it 2-2.

Replay is at Elland Rd in Leeds on February 2nd.

Well yesterday I wore the shirt and nearly had a heart attack!

Spurs at White Hart Lane were tough opponents and Leeds left it to the last minute to score a penalty 5 minutes into injury time and level it 2-2.

Replay is at Elland Rd in Leeds on February 2nd.

I was on the edge of my seat too. thanks for wearing your "lucky shirt" again Andz :thumbup:

Last weekend I was at one of the Elland road banqueting rooms (the team played away, but I went to a party). I really revelled in the photo's of their glory years :rockon: there was also one of Vinnie Jones sliding a 7 year old kid :eek:

I really hope they manage another round, it would be great to see them win again :thumbup:.

Well we quite liked that one down the red and white end of seven sisters road. :D:thumbup:

I don't understand this rivalry from 2 clubs that are so close to each other Ciaron, at least Leeds and Manchester have the penines dividing them ;)

Last edited:
Back