Led help!!!!

CBallman

Reaction score
Visit site
So I ordered an FE Kit that came with 4 LED turn signals and I was replacing the front ones so I mounted it up, took the Stock ones off and then started to hardwire it up when I realized :O there are 3 wires (Green, Black, and Blue) running out to the turn signal while the LED light that Im wiring up only has 2(Black, Yellow)!!! I know black is ground and the Green is for the turning light and the Blue is for the running light....so I guess I don't know where to go from here but I tried wiring them both up separately but then the blinker blinks twice as fast as if the bulb was out (similar to what a car does). What can I do so that it stops doing this......

Nick329

Reaction score
Visit site
So I ordered an FE Kit that came with 4 LED turn signals and I was replacing the front ones so I mounted it up, took the Stock ones off and then started to hardwire it up when I realized :O there are 3 wires (Green, Black, and Blue) running out to the turn signal while the LED light that Im wiring up only has 2(Black, Yellow)!!! I know black is ground and the Green is for the turning light and the Blue is for the running light....so I guess I don't know where to go from here but I tried wiring them both up separately but then the blinker blinks twice as fast as if the bulb was out (similar to what a car does). What can I do so that it stops doing this......

The easiest way to correct the flash rate is to get an electronic relay...it eliminates the need for resistors and plugs right in. Just remove the factory blinker relay and plug in the new one. Cycle Gear has them for under $20.

As for the two wire lights on the front, you can get a Magic Blinker Relay. It basically allows two wire signals to work as running lights and blinkers.

Hope this helps.

Nick