Late notice: Montezuman Valley Rd.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Know it's short notice, but hey, I have to catch up!
Smokenu and I will meet at the 15 freeway and 76 mobile station and visors down at 9AM. We'll be patrolling Montezuma Valley Rd. :spank: Uh That would be Montezuma Valley Rd.
How much you wanna bet we sweep up South Grade on Palomar Mountain on the way to Monty...

Last edited:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
You tards!

Say hello to officer Peterson on behalf of the forum. He lives and works out of his home in Borrengo Springs. After our encounter with him a couple of weeks ago, He's probably trolling this forum from now on.

P1010122.jpg

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Haha, what did you guys get pulled over for?

Do us a favor Cliff and take it easy for a while. In all honesty, I'd appreciate it as your friend if you'd take the riding very easy for a few months. Let the cobb webbs wear off and get used to your new bike.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Haha, what did you guys get pulled over for?

Do us a favor Cliff and take it easy for a while. In all honesty, I'd appreciate it as your friend if you'd take the riding very easy for a few months. Let the cobb webbs wear off and get used to your new bike.

Thanks Doc! No...you have to imagine how I felt going down on the same side and re-breaking and adding a rib! :eek: And then there's the expense. I won't push the envelope. Haha!
I really don't know much about these tires that came on the bike but they seem to have a lot more grip than the Dunlops that came with the R1. They're Michelin Pilot Sports. As soon as these are gone it's back to Bridgestones unless these tires really impress me.

Cali rider

Reaction score
Visit site
...I really don't know much about these tires that came on the bike but they seem to have a lot more grip than the Dunlops that came with the R1....

Well, remember that they are OEM compromise tires that are at LEAST 3 years old! They will not handle the heat from aggressive cornering at all, and will simply wash out if you push them.

Desert heat, a fast road, an unfamiliar bike, and a quick riding buddy. You have to keep your head in the game here, Cliff.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, remember that they are OEM compromise tires that are at LEAST 3 years old! They will not handle the heat from aggressive cornering at all, and will simply wash out if you push them.

Desert heat, a fast road, an unfamiliar bike, and a quick riding buddy. You have to keep your head in the game here, Cliff.

Thank you John! I never trust OEM's on a new bike. I will wear them out though.
Oh yeah! I want a :D when I get home and have considered those variants.
Went out with Westgoingzax (Alex) for a short ride on the weekend and explored the bike a little.
Was a nice ride on rte 94 to Honey Springs road, to Cameron's Corner and then Buckman Springs Rd. to the 8 where Alex and I split up and I took the back roads through Julian and home. The weather was perfect.