Knoxville, TN?

rzekry

Reaction score
Visit site
If you live in Knoxville, TN or passing by and want to meet up to cruise our beautiful city! Just msg me!

I know it's a long shot to meet someone here but what the hell!
If we weren't FZ6 fanatics we wouldn't be here on this forum!

Last edited:
Too bad that wasn't posted back in April. I passed through Knoxville on my way to Crossville. Love that part of the country... gorgeous area! Made me jealous both times I was up there. However, wouldn't want to be there during your winters!

Would have loved to meet and ride with you Troubl & Defy. Not a prob though next time just let me know!

Knoxville is beautiful, especially if you know the scenic roads.

Thanks for the reply!

Ride on :thumbup:

I live a lil north of memphis Me and acouple guys might have to ride out and go for a ride sometime. Write me if U are ever over this way. :Sport:

went through there today in the XB I just love driving on the interstate in a 55mph zone and being in the way at 75

went through there today in the XB I just love driving on the interstate in a 55mph zone and being in the way at 75

That is everyday in wonderful Memphis. If you get on the e-way, you have to be race ready. This is why I try to stay off of the interstate, especially on my bike.

If you live in Knoxville, TN or passing by and want to meet up to cruise our beautiful city! Just msg me!

I know it's a long shot to meet someone here but what the hell!
If we weren't FZ6 fanatics we wouldn't be here on this forum!

I live in Knoxville ;) well technicall I don't but I say I do. Kingston. I'm in San Diego right now for work but hope to be back before long.

I'm actually in Southwest VA, but have friends in Knoxville, and family in Nashville. We meet up for the Dragon a couple times a year. Be glad to ride with ya sometime.

I'm an old fart who just bought a fz6 after I just rode a cbf600 Honda 1200 miles through Sicily and Italy. I also own a Heritage and a Gold Wing but prior to that trip, I had never ridden that type of bike before the trip.
I've ridden cross country alone and with a friend. I ride the Dragon regularly. I probably have ridden 200,000 miles in my 62 years and I still love the wind in my face and a little speed now and then.

I live in Knoxville work here at a local Nissan Dealership,just got my 06 FZ-6 about 3 weeks ago on a trade for an old Maxima i had about $750 in.

Still working my way around the forums here and reading up on info.

Theres 4 or 5 other guys on one of my other local forums that have FZ-6's also.I'm gonna tune em into this forum.

Back