Kevlar liners and stuff

RoadGator

Reaction score
Visit site
So I have been riding and using my leathers on my commute to and from work and to clients all around tamp bay. I have to wear khaki's and a polo to work except on Fridays. That day is jeans day! However it has been a pain in the arse to change every stop. I have been looking at the Draggin Liners and a few others that are full Kevlar that i can wear under my jeans and khaki's.

So what do you think? I have not see nor heard of any crash reports about them so i can't go on that. They can't be any hotter than my leathers.

I've had the draggin liner for 2 years and wear them religiously no matter how hot it is. In 85+ degree heat they do get somewhat uncomfortable but i wear them with confidence every time I ride

I've had the draggin liner for 2 years and wear them religiously no matter how hot it is. In 85+ degree heat they do get somewhat uncomfortable but i wear them with confidence every time I ride

Have you ever went down with them?

Hey Gator - no never had an incident with or without the draggin liners. and aiming to keep it that way research I did before buying them had me convinced they provide superior slide protection.

Back