Just saw the dumbest rider ever

fz6nick

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry no pics

A guy on a HD just drove by with no shirt, no helmet, silk shorts and flip flops. He had his young daughter on the back with no lid... shorts and flip flops. Lets hope they make it home safe for his daughters sake.

08-FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
It's one thing to be a complete idiot but don't drag your damn kids into it. I can't believe it's not against the law. What an ***hole.

champion221elite

Reaction score
Visit site
Even in a state that does not require helmets, allowing your child to ride on a motorcycle without a helmet should qualify as "child endangerment".

I'm hoping they made it home safely and mom tore into the idiot father.

Ryan T

P.P.P.P.P.P
Reaction score
Visit site
That is just plain crazy. I can't believe that someone would be so stupid to put their kid in danger like that.

Unreal.

rbesr

Reaction score
Visit site
It's not much different than the idiots on the crotch rockets wearing flipflops, shorts and a t-shirt with their girlfriends on the back dressed the same flying down the road. The age of the child just makes it marginally worse.

rickvan67

Junior Cheeseburger
Reaction score
Visit site
My favorite is the Harley riders with jackets, chaps, gloves, boots...and no helmet. You'll wear friggin chaps to protect your legs but no helmet???? Morons.

S

sm00thpapa

What an idiot, I would never ride without a helmet or let a passenger ride without one.

Texperkin

Reaction score
Visit site
You learn something every day. I had no idea it was still legal in some states in the US to ride without a helmet. Its just taken for granted over here I guess.

But you still can't legislate against idiocy :eek:

Nefilim

Reaction score
Visit site
I can't even figure out why people go without helmets to begin with. I used to ride a cruiser with a DOT short helmet on group rides so I could talk to the other riders at stops and hated the feeling of wind knocking my glasses around and going into my nose/eyes making it hard to breathe and see. The whole "You have to feel the wind in your hair" argument is just ****ing stupid.

Crotalus

Reaction score
Visit site
I would never ride without a helmet and gear....

But as a father with a little girl, THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THAT I WOULD LET MY DAUGHTER RIDE WITHOUT A HELMET AND GEAR.