Just saw one of these...

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Was in to my local MC shop today picking up a MotionPro chain alignment tool. On the way across the showroom floor I saw this:

CAFE_lowRes.jpg

It's an '07, apparently brand new Benelli TNT Cafe Racer. Wow! What a sleek looking bike. I did a double take. Started sweating in all my gear because I was only supposed to pick up a the chain tool, but ended up drooling on this baby for almost 30 mins.

Here are the specs: Benelli TNT Cafe Racer

:drool: That is one beautiful bike. I would have loved to see that close up :thumbup:

I like the concentric wheel adjuster. I imagine the wheel stays aligned at all times!

Last edited:
I like the concentric wheel adjuster. I imagine the wheel stay aligned at all times!

Exactly. None of the PITA little lock nuts, and horribly inaccurate swingarm hash-marks!

The instrument cluster is nice:

Benelli-TNT-899-Cafe-Racer.jpg

The things that I really liked was the single underseat exhaust can, the integrated sub-cowling (still allowing you to see your headers), and the integrated front turn signals.

And all this time I thought Benelli made shotguns... who knew?? :spank:

Last edited:
Exactly. None of the PITA little lock nuts, and horribly inaccurate swingarm hash-marks!

The instrument cluster is nice:

Benelli-TNT-899-Cafe-Racer.jpg

The things that I really liked was the single underseat exhaust can, the integrated sub-cowling (still allowing you to see your headers), and the integrated front turn signals.

And all this time I thought Benelli made shotguns... who knew?? :spank:

I take serious offense to your shotgun comment (j/k), A Benelli was my first ever bike with a motor in it... a little benelli 50cc minibike
0e72da20.jpg
(yes i still have her in the barn :thumbup:

On the topic of the TNT cafe racer, that's my dream bike :D started on one would love to end up on one.... Did the one in the dealership have a price tag by chance?? didn't even know they sold em in the states.

I take serious offense to your shotgun comment (j/k), A Benelli was my first ever bike with a motor in it... a little benelli 50cc minibike
0e72da20.jpg

On the topic of the TNT cafe racer, that's my dream bike :D started on one would love to end up on one.... Did the one in the dealership have a price tag by chance?? didn't even know they sold em in the states.

This one is in Halifax, N.S. It was ~$9400 (ish) so it has to be used (although you wouldn't know it).

Beautiful bike... :drool:

In Canada, they are distributed by Crono Motorcraft out on the west coast, in Vancouver.

Was in to my local MC shop today picking up a MotionPro chain alignment tool. On the way across the showroom floor I saw this:

CAFE_lowRes.jpg

It's an '07, apparently brand new Benelli TNT Cafe Racer. Wow! What a sleek looking bike. I did a double take. Started sweating in all my gear because I was only supposed to pick up a the chain tool, but ended up drooling on this baby for almost 30 mins.

Here are the specs: Benelli TNT Cafe Racer

jaw%20drop.gif
:drool::drool::drool::drool:
jaw%20drop.gif
I want that machine it's beautiful just looks so streamline and aggressive. I can totally see how you would loose 30 minutes looking at it.

0e72da20.jpg

Wow that brings back memories, my brother had that one when we were kids. I had a yellow 65cc benelli, think it was called a hurricane.

Back