just bought 2004 fz6

Back2biking

Reaction score
Visit site
hi people just bought 2004 fz6.what a great day i had riding it.Im from republic of ireland and as per usual the weather was changable to say the least.I think i made a wise purchase.its a couple of years since i was on bikes.wow was i surprised at how fast the fz6 is.im quite new to this site ,hope to talk to ye all again soon

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
hi people just bought 2004 fz6.what a great day i had riding it.Im from republic of ireland and as per usual the weather was changable to say the least.I think i made a wise purchase.its a couple of years since i was on bikes.wow was i surprised at how fast the fz6 is.im quite new to this site ,hope to talk to ye all again soon
Congrats on the purchase,
Do you have the decaffeinated 33hp one or the full blown double espresso 98hp model.
Ride lots, take some pictures.

Nelly

Back2biking

Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats on the purchase,
Do you have the decaffeinated 33hp one or the full blown double espresso 98hp model.
Ride lots, take some pictures.

Nelly

hey i have the full power model,man its quick.i was factory restricted originally.i have the 33bhp throttle stop and cert too

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
hey i have the full power model,man its quick.i was factory restricted originally.i have the 33bhp throttle stop and cert too
Hi Mate,

We have been debating for a while how the FZ6 was restricited to 33hp. Please can you elaborate to settle this discussion. In the process you will receive much Kodos.

Nelly

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I thought we had established that there was a screw where the throttle meets the engine that stops the throttle from being fully opened...

Back2biking

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Mate,

We have been debating for a while how the FZ6 was restricited to 33hp. Please can you elaborate to settle this discussion. In the process you will receive much Kodos.

Nelly

yes the 2004 model fz6 is restricted by a throttle stop basically can only turn throttle 1/3 way opened

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
now, that is the way to buy a bike, full hard luggage included and installed. Good looking bike!!!

and thank you for the confirmation on the throttle stop:rockon:

Back2biking

Reaction score
Visit site
now, that is the way to buy a bike, full hard luggage included and installed. Good looking bike!!!

and thank you for the confirmation on the throttle stop:rockon:

thanks everyone i think i made a rather good purchase.comes with everything full luggage, belly pan,scotoiler,heated grips, gear indicator,tank bag

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
thanks everyone i think i made a rather good purchase.comes with everything full luggage, belly pan,scotoiler,heated grips, gear indicator,tank bag

Looks great! I second the comment about buying with everything pre-installed. It's the best way to go as far as I'm concerned.