June 18th : Ride to Work , Work to Ride Day : Did you ride to work today?

Karate.Snoopy

Reaction score
Visit site
I was in a rush this morning to get to work and so had no time to put my gear on, besides I had to take a morning conference call whilst driving.
I totally forgot about Ride to work day.
Anyways, I pulled into the parking lot and saw more than usual number of motorcycles.And that is when it hit me. I couldn't fathom letting my biker brethren down so at lunch I drove back home, got me something to eat, kissed my son & wife, hopped on the Fazer and rode back to work with a big grin.

Thats awesome, I didnt know there was a ride to work day. I ride everyday to work. I only saw a few riders on the way to work here in cali witch is normal but maybe I will see more on the way home.

I rode to work (and back) today, as I do most days :thumbup: I didn't realise it was a special day today.

Kudo's to those who made the effort:rockon:

Last edited:
well, i rode....not like i had much of a choice lol

since when was it a special "ride to work day" ?

I really wish i could have! I am currently on business travel working in NJ but my bike is home in MA.

Hopefully next year!

Lol I ride to work every day

YEP. At the parking deck at Peachtree Center in downtown ATL

Lol it's a small world, I used to do lots of work at PTC on all the heating and cooling. Spent about 6 months a few years ago installing freq drives on all their fans. They literally have fan rooms that are almost as big as my house!!!

I didnt today, my day to pick the kids up after work. But, I promise to punish myself and ride to work the rest of the week:BLAA:

I rode to work today. Always do unless it's raining or below freezing out.

Had no idea there was a ride to work day but I'm glad I did!

I'm on vacation and even if I did work I have a take home car. I have never ridden my motorcycle to work and yet I still log in over 1,000 miles per month.

Back