Its together

mjbzak

Reaction score
Visit site
Got it put together today. Now just need to get the wiring tidied up. Anybody got any suggestions on how to go about achieve that?

ChanceCoats123

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought a used harness to cut and shorten for my naked conversion. It turned out really well, but it was kind of though to find a used harness. If you can't/don't want to go that route, then zip ties are definitely going to be your friend.

Other than that, it looks like it turned out nicely! Have you ridden it yet?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
quick question
looking at the pic and its hard to tell is the shot is purely 100% striaght on- if it is, are the bars bent or the forks a bit skewed anf not sitting in the triples equally- coz it really looks like there is a difference in height of an inch in from one side to the the other.

I hope its my mistake and everything is as it should be!

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
looking at the pic and its hard to tell is the shot is purely 100% striaght on- if it is, are the bars bent or the forks a bit skewed anf not sitting in the triples equally- coz it really looks like there is a difference in height of an inch in from one side to the the other.

!

The right mirror is considerably higher (left looking at the pic as is)

mjbzak

Reaction score
Visit site
It must just be the picture because I assure you everything is even. Got the wires all zip tied out of the way:rockon:. Now just need to go get it inspected tomorrow and I can get back to enjoying riding a motorcycle instead of being stuck in a cage :spank:

Zealot

The Village Idiot
Reaction score
Visit site
Got it put together today. Now just need to get the wiring tidied up. Anybody got any suggestions on how to go about achieve that?

Heat shrink, some sort of wire cover like Flexo or PET sleeving - and zip ties.

What are those bar ends you're using? That blue looks really nice!