iPhone and the FZ6! Ideas needed!

wolfc70

R is for Rust Coloration
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have an iPhone and listen to music while I ride. I am currently using the supplied Apple iPhone ear buds, which work OK. I can stop and start the music and skip songs. However, I have no volume control besides the one on the iPhone, which resides in my tank bag.

Are there any form of controllers for the iPhone? I do not want to make or receive calls, just control the iPod function. I really would like to spend less than $100 on this, as I need tires pretty quick too. I am not very tech savvy, so the simpler the better!:D

Any suggestions/ideas are welcome and appreciated!

-Justin

mbramlett

Crazy MOFO
Reaction score
Visit site
You can buy the new chatterbox 2 which is a bluetooth headset. That way you can take calls on bluetooth, or listen to music. Plus if your listening to music and a call comes in it will cut out the music. It's kind of expensive at around 200 dollars a helmet but would be the safest way to ride and listen to music IMO. I don't have one but plan on getting one soon.

There's a volume adjustment right on the helmet, and it'll install in almost any helmet.

OR you could buy the element bluetooth helmet, but I don't believe it can be too great at 200 bucks for a helmet with bluetooth. You can't get an excellent helmet alone for that.