Insurance

dolau

Reaction score
Visit site
Cheapest fully comp plus business and pillion and no claims protected was £77.39 for me and my FZ6S:cheer:

Must be because I am old and they dont think I ride fast :spank:

Compare the meercat works for me! Bennets can go swivel!

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thats a great deal, I used to get £75.00 fully comp with Red Star.
I now pay €350 TPTF in Ireland, we only have 3 companies who cover bikes.

Nelly

Last edited:

dolau

Reaction score
Visit site
ROI seems to get a lot of extra costs and not allowed to get the good offers- perhaps its bacause you pay in Euro's

O loved it when my lad and I toured ROI on our bikes a few years ago and we picked the 'good' week when it didnt rain.

I live in Wales so I understand wet riding but it is good to ride in the sunshine

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Currently there is not a transferable penalty points system between the two countries.
UK riders are known to take advantage of this me included lol.

Nelly

dolau

Reaction score
Visit site
Must have been lucky we only saw one speed trap on the dual carriageway(motorway?) into Dublin to catch the ferry and the Police were wearing high vis and parked in plain sight so we would have been pretty stupid to catch that one!

Loved Ireland until you got to the end of the EU improved roads and headed on to the dirt tracks that were all the others.

I also appreciated that most drivers slipped onto the hard shoulder to let you cruise on by without breaking speed- never get that in the UK! Irish drivers USE their rear view mirrors!

banditandy

Reaction score
Visit site
Cheapest fully comp plus business and pillion and no claims protected was £77.39 for me and my FZ6S:cheer:

Must be because I am old and they dont think I ride fast :spank:

Compare the meercat works for me! Bennets can go swivel!

Watch what you say compare the meercat and Bennets are all the same company "BISL Ltd", look at the small print at the bottom of the page.