Indiana Riders?

aziebell

Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone here in the Southern Indiana area? Always looking for others to ride with. And if there are, feel free to share some good places to ride :Sport:

daletucker

Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone here in the Southern Indiana area? Always looking for others to ride with. And if there are, feel free to share some good places to ride :Sport:

i'm from Greensburg area. new to the whole bike scene. would love to go riding. have no clue where other than brown county highway 46. smooth beautiful scenery and nice curves. i used to cruise it when i still had my boxster. i know a boxster is entry level but i'm broke. send me a message or i can send you one just reply to this. L8r and be careful.
:steve:

nextfriday

Reaction score
Visit site
there has to be a fair amount of roads to take on down south. Much more change in elevation in that area of the state with twisties. One ride that comes to mind is the route to the Story Inn in brown county. I live in indianapolis and most of my riding is merely commuting up here.

aziebell

Reaction score
Visit site
Brown County is definitely a good place to ride. Also, State Road 66 connecting English to Tell City is really nice road. Discovered that one last year, and will definitely have to take a trip out that way again.

State Road 66