• No way, I don't want to get reemed

Votes: 7 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
Guilty. I'm just hoping they dont get wise and add the forum to the unapproved list. Then i'll have to go through proxy or get an iPhone to get my fix. :spank:

Norm

Senior FZ6 Advisor
Reaction score
Visit site
All the time. I suppose I should be seeing some patients every now and then...but if they're not willing to talk motorcycling I'm coming right back.

boo68

I'm a girl dammit!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
All the time. I suppose I should be seeing some patients every now and then...but if they're not willing to talk motorcycling I'm coming right back.

now I know why I have to wait so long in the waiting room :p

DrBart2

Reaction score
Visit site
I get on here between treating patients and doing reports. I am the boss so it doesn't matter! :rockon:

S

sm00thpapa

I am on this forum from 0900 to 1600 Mon-Fri as at work there isn't anything to do. Hahahahaha....

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yep, on it right now at work. It seems that the amount of time I spend on the Forum depends on how boring what I'm doing is, not how much work there is to be done. If the project I'm working on is interesting, I hardly ever log in. If it's something that I'm dreading, I find myself getting distracted much more often.

To reduce the amount of time I spend "on the Forum" I have subscribed to the RSS feed and can see the "headlines" as they pop up. I can browse the new threads without logging in as much.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Typically when I'm waiting for processes to finish and have time... or during lunch, or close to going home, like right now! :D

JohnTex

Reaction score
Visit site
No way! Dangerous waters at work... you surf, you die!

Seriously, it only took a V.P.'s approval to get my internet access, and I have to sign papers at training every year saying it is for work use only, so I'll just check this forum from home. Oh yeah, and checking at lunch, while working weekends, or while working out of town, etc., still have the same limits. Of course, my hard drive is also scanned regularly to ensure I don't have any personal files or, GASP!!, personal pictures on it.

A friend got a hand slap for sending an email to his wife (also works for the company, but across the plant), asking her to pick up some milk on the way home.... as that was a non work related email.

BTW: this is the same place that just allowed me to start riding the motorcycle into the plant, but SOME of the rules are:
1. Must ride directly from the gate to & from the control building.
2. Can not touch the bike during the day, even to go out at lunch.
3. Can not stop at other offices within the plant, even if they are on the way to your office.
The silly thing is that I still need to go to other buildings during the day, so I had my boss buy me a bicycle for use in the plant....

Needless to say, I work for a very large, very very conservative, somewhat paranoid company.

FZ6biker

Reaction score
Visit site
The Vote does not have a option for me.Our company has restricted access to the internet :( Can't go online at all unless its a company website :(

keira

Mrs. Reiobard
Reaction score
Visit site
Even though I work for free, I still hardly ever venture onto the forum when I am there. If i do, it is because I am waiting for something to happen, or just really burned out and need a veg. break.