Impressive/Crazy Street Riding (High Quality Video)

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Check this out...be sure to watch in in HD, with the volume on, and full screen.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3nasCN6HD4]YouTube - How to Make Friends and Influence Bikes[/ame]

4theriders is a local moto photog...take awesome shots and makes lots of good track videos.

he gave up riding on the street for a while after having a severe crash...guess he's getting back into things full swing.

LunchBox04V

That Subaru Guy
Reaction score
Visit site
I have to say that is pretty amazing. Been a while since I have seen a street bike fly(both wheels). That said, the street might not have been the best place to show the skills. Lol none the less, very impressive! Lol Oh, and +1 for the full screen and HD format. Very cool.

rpereira

Reaction score
Visit site
The was awesome :) I know I will never be able to ride that like. I would poo my pants ! And who will be the one for putting it down due to being on the streets ... ??? ;P Oh and the dude with the glasses reminds me of Clark Kent. Dunno why!

04fizzer

Reaction score
Visit site
Not a fan of that, at all, especially around other traffic. There's a reason motorcyclists have a bad name, and that video illustrates it.

wolfe1down

Go hard or go home!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I've seen that video before. Those guys have some serious skills, but I agree with some of the above posts. Demonstrating that on the streets (in traffic no less) gives all riders a bad name, and puts other people at risk. Still, they have a couple other videos at the bottom of the YouTube page that shows them doing some cool stuff on the track. Equally impressive.

Thanks to the OP for posting the vid. Just too bad the guys shooting it couldn't see the bigger picture...

CrazyBiker

Superbike Champion
Reaction score
Visit site
I guess there is no point of saying take it to the track since such antics wouldn't be allowed there. Friggin Darwin award candidates. I think they will eventually win it.