I'm a DADDY!!!

bushboarder

moved on up
That's awesome, Congrats!
I remember how much my life changed 8 months ago when my daughter was born. Wouldn't change it for the world, even the lack of riding time.

Ghost Weim

Time to ride!!
Premium Member
Wow - a GREAT BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you both!! Way cool that it was a double birthday! :cheer::rockon::thumbup:;):Flash:

Mississippi

Congratulations!!!!

She is very beautiful!!!! I have a pic of my first girl with me on the couch just like you and your little girl.

Congratulations again Mommy and Daddy!!!

OZXJR

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Guys ,congratulations.She is beautiful...............well done to you both :cheer:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
She is beautiful! What a head of hair! Congrats to both of you and Happy Birthday Keira! That's the best present EVAH!!!! :D

:iconbeer: toast to the little Lady!

dean owens

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped
Elite Member
i also have to throw in a congrats. kids are amazing gifts. enjoy it all. and i would suggest you and your wife both start a journal. trust me... there are going to be so many things that you think you'll never forget... then 2 years later you're asking each other when and if something happened.

oh, and normally babies just look like babies to me. although i have to say that yours is quite cute. :thumbup:

Red Wazp

CONGRATS, she's a cuttie.

Humm... Candence.... Candy Red is the factory color. I see the correlation. She was born to ride Red.

Oscar54

Elite Member
Congratulations. You might as well cut her a set of car keys now, cause this will seem like yesterday then!:D

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Congratulations Keira and Rob!!! :cheer: :cheer:
Beautiful baby, the start of many wonderful years. Good to see the photo's have started, keep going with them, they're only young once.

Also, a big Happy Birthday to Keira. :cheer: :cheer:

:thumbup:

Ryan T

P.P.P.P.P.P
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S

Things will never be the same, but in a good way.

Absolutely beautiful.

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer: