If the FZ6 is sex on wheels then...

Wildcard

Reaction score
Visit site
The Daytona 675 is the orgasm.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnHKObN7BAw"]YouTube - Riding home New Bike higher res[/ame]

Just spent 3 hours last night riding this amazing machine. Has Two bros carbon exhaust and -1 sprocekt change. This thing HAULS. Sounds freaking amazing. The gel seat also wasn't too uncomfortable for a 3 hour trip. All in all I loved riding this thing, but the stiffer suspension and the more bent over seating position makes me appreciate and love my FZ6 all that much more. My roommate and I both rode my FZ6 and the Daytona last night for about 30 minutes and swapped bikes and both agree we felt more comfortable on the FZ6 but the Daytona just leaves a huge smile on your face. Also, racing the two, the FZ wasn't too far behind the Dayton so I was impressed with her.

FYI Two bros on the FZ is louder haha.

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
I am sure Tom will agree with you... he has both :) the 675 triple is an awesome machine indeed :rockon:

tom5796

Fizshizzle
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah!!!

Haven't ridden it but the Street Triple R looks like the best of both worlds, with Daytona suspension, brakes and motor in a more upright position.

That said, I've spent 3-4 hours on the D without too much difficulty. Just need to keep moving! :D