idea's for Eurotrips in 2009

Unseen

Reaction score
Visit site
A couple of the guys from the Netherlands and Belgium have expressed an interest in organising a ride/rides in 2009, these comments have unfortunately been posted in the wrong place (I'm also guilty :eek:).
I've move these posts into this thread....

I'm planning a trip to Portugal in the summer so it reminds me that I need to get a new more comfy saddle for these kinds of trips :spank:

But uhm Berlin, would it be an idea to meet at the (in)famous Nordschleife/Nurburgring? Or maybe organise another trip for that, the more rides the merrier :rockon:

Last edited by a moderator:

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: 1000 mile trip

I'm planning a trip to Portugal in the summer so it reminds me that I need to get a new more comfy saddle for these kinds of trips :spank:

But uhm Berlin, would it be an idea to meet at the (in)famous Nordschleife/Nurburgring? Or maybe organise another trip for that, the more rides the merrier :rockon:

Andre, Steve and I are planning to do a trip to the Hartz sometime this year, but we still have to arrange details.I'll have a word with Steve and see if I can post some possible dates.

Of course you could always plan your own ride and see who wants to come along / meet up :thumbup:

Last edited:

Unseen

Reaction score
Visit site

Hey Cloggy,

Yeah ic, Nordschleife from Haderslev would be just a little over 1000 ;)

I'll try to organise a meeting at the Nordschleife, when spring comes. What do you do when you're not riding, you plan for rides :thumbup:

mastakilla

Reaction score
Visit site

Andre, Steve and I are planning to do a trip to the Hartz sometime this year, but we still have to arrange details.

Hi guys,

I'd sure love to join you (if you'd let me ;) ) and if I'd have the chance. Keep me in the loop :)

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Cloggy,
........What do you do when you're not riding, you plan for rides :thumbup:

Too true, it helps the winter pass quickly :thumbup:
Hi guys,

I'd sure love to join you (if you'd let me ;) ) and if I'd have the chance. Keep me in the loop :)

Will do, I'll post more info when Steve and I have discussed it some more.

Last edited: