I will never again order from this place......

Bates121

B l a c k L e a d e r
Reaction score
Visit site

knightrider

Reaction score
Visit site
They are great for the most part. Out of the 4-5 orders I've done with them only one kind-of annoyed me. I ordered a rear brake line kit (braided SS) and they said it was in stock at the time of ordering. Then it was backordered. They did send me an email asking if I wanted to wait for it though, so that was nice. I think tires and exhausts are much slower to arrive in general since they are so large. Hope your problem gets sorted out.

mbramlett

Crazy MOFO
Reaction score
Visit site
SOLOMOTOPARTS is a decent company. I ordered my puig screen and pazzo levers from them. Love them both. Maybe you should give them a try in the future.

n.e.mich

Reaction score
Visit site
SOLOMOTOPARTS is a decent company. I ordered my puig screen and pazzo levers from them. Love them both. Maybe you should give them a try in the future.

Yeah, I have looked at a few websites today.

On a good note, I just recieved the tracking number for the overnight shipment.

jsw4178

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have had good luck with them in the past as well.... I wonder what the issue is?

Based on experiences with both, I would say it is a Scorpion issue. Not knocking Scorpion , but they seem to have a hard time keeping their distributors stocked.

Cuba

Reaction score
Visit site
I've ordered all my gear from them and have been impressed with the service, it's always been either on time or early and I have never had to return anything. Sounds like a fluke.

McLovin

plain evil
Reaction score
Visit site
Similar experience with parts 411. Reviews are very important, and trust me, a person like you or two complain about that site, they will lose their business, there are so many websites out there giving similar prices, they need to watch their customer service real good. Word spreads fast here so take advantage of that, and if you arent already, always check reviews about webstes before you click on checkout.

hope you get your pipes soon, that wait sucks, good luck

n.e.mich

Reaction score
Visit site
reviews are very important, and trust me, a person like you or two complain about that site, they will lose their business, there are so many websites out there giving similar prices, they need to watch their customer service real good. Word spreads fast here so take advantage of that, and if you arent already, always check reviews about webstes before you click on checkout.

hope you get your pipes soon, that wait sucks, good luck

I agree, I have purchased a lot of things from companies based on others experience with them. Well, at least it should be here tomorrow. Too bad I have to play a softball tournament all weekend and won't get to go riding. :(

necrotimus

Stop looking at my title!
Reaction score
Visit site
Most places don't stock that many exhausts if any. Once they get your order they order it from the exhaust company. Your overnite shipping starts once the company you ordered from receives it in their inventory. This is the case with a lot of after market parts besides exhausts as well.

SovietRobot

Scourge Of Humanity
Reaction score
Visit site
I, like most people have experienced great service from Motorcycle Superstore, especially their return procedure! The easiest I've come across.

mcteague

Reaction score
Visit site
I have had nothing but great service from motorcycle-superstore.com. They make returns very easy as well. You can even print out a pre-paid return label from their site. Good prices, terrific stock and an extremely well designed website.

Tim

Ghost Weim

Time to ride!!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
We have had mixed experiences from Motorcycle Superstore and have had much better luck with Revzilla. Doesn't mean I will stop buying from them though - I just order from them when I don't want it yesterday.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds like SoloMoto as well. Places like this don't stock hardly anything. They sell then have to go find it so they can ship it to you.

We need a "New Enough" expanded bike parts store! :D