I was pretty sure this wouldn't happen for a while, but..

Norbert

crash tested
Reaction score
Visit site
OK.. this is getting out of hand and I'm REALLY REALLY SORRY, but APRIL FOOLS :D :D :D

I would let this hang a bit longer, but I'm getting private message with dibs on my parts and congratulations.. this has to stop now.

Hope you all won't be too upset with me, but it had to be done! :D

I LOVE MY FZ6 and I have no intent of trading it in for anything else, no matter how great the other offerings are! :thumbup: (at least not for a long while)

you got me!!!! :Flip::Flip::Flip:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
OK.. this is getting out of hand and I'm REALLY REALLY SORRY, but APRIL FOOLS :D :D :D

I would let this hang a bit longer, but I'm getting private message with dibs on my parts and congratulations.. this has to stop now.

Hope you all won't be too upset with me, but it had to be done! :D

I LOVE MY FZ6 and I have no intent of trading it in for anything else, no matter how great the other offerings are! :thumbup: (at least not for a long while)

:BLAA: Hahaha! :BLAA:

LMAO!!! :rof::rof:

Senior

My brother is Junior
Reaction score
Visit site
GRRRRRRRRR :spank::spank::spank:

I had the window open earlier today, but hadn't got around to replying, so obviously hadn't seen your admission of GUILT in pranking us . . . .

Real easy to do that prank as this is such a great forum that everyone is so accepting and supportive of people moving on to new rides . . . . .

:D:D:D:D:D

dstaffx

Reaction score
Visit site
:stupidpc:

Ya got me!:spank:

Good one!
:surrender::surrender::surrender::surrender:

:liar:

Yamma~Tiger

Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats man. You Traded from a great bike up to another great bike. Enjoy it and when you have some time maybe post a review/ comparison of what you like and don't like about it compared to the FZ6. I'm sure everyone would appreciate it, as I know I would. Ride Safe!!!

Bates121

B l a c k L e a d e r
Reaction score
Visit site
I was taken in by this post and the Pickle degreaser:ban:. FAIL on my part great joke Erci you got alot of us:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Smersh

The Pillaging Tatar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Erci, this is just awesome. Now I am logging just to see the replies every 10 mins.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk