I rode a motorcycle today!

Hell YEAH!!!!

Just got back from the first big group ride of the year! There were bikes everywhere!

The whole East Coast is melting. YYYAAAAYYYY! :cheer:

I know how you feel. My season started 3 days ago. Still pretty cold, but at least the roads are dry and snow/ice free. May need to take next week off because 38 degrees and rain is not my idea of fun.

K1c stopped by this AM for a cup of coffee and some lively discussion about cornering. Apex, vanishing point, set-up, braking, throttle roll on. You know. All the s**t 2 guys talk about when they're ABSOLUTELY NOT ABLE TO RIDE. Not to be grumpy but we hate anybody who got to ride today. GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!:Flip:

I got out for a great ride on sunday down to George White's in Swindon. It was a bit chilly on the way 4c and a "little" warmer on the way back . . .

When I was nearly home I did see this on the road . . . what a noise it makes . . . :thumbup:

I took this picture at the MCN Motorcycle Show last December

Just some curiousity for you guys:

Did you know that in Brazil the best riding seasons are actually the fall and winter? That is because of the heavy rains we have during spring and summer... Hope you enjoy this season!

Yeah, great weekend. Temps been in the 50+, saw lots of riders.

Thought you must be an Australian for a minute. ;) But that's 50 Fahrenheit, right?

3 degrees C here yesterday, but dry and sunny for a change, so I did a nice 40 mile circuit.

I got out for a great ride on sunday down to George White's in Swindon. It was a bit chilly on the way 4c and a "little" warmer on the way back . . .

When I was nearly home I did see this on the road . . . what a noise it makes . . . :thumbup:

I took this picture at the MCN Motorcycle Show last December

Oh, that's a Viper on 2 wheels!

This rest of this week should be good. I've been riding all winter, but now it is time to wash the salt off!

Tonight was the start of my season, finally warm enough to ride to work, its been warm enough to ride during the day earlier this week but I work nights and it would snow at night lately. First ride out, I forgot what I'd been missing!

Back