I need to upgrade my pc

Re: My newegg results

For your purposes, that computer should be just fine. Later on down the road, if you decide to get into games, want to think about a home theater PC, or start doing any multimedia applications, you can consider building a computer. Building the computer itself is not terribly difficult, but it does often fit a specific need for which you don't necessarily meet.

For your purposes, that computer should be just fine. Later on down the road, if you decide to get into games, want to think about a home theater PC, or start doing any multimedia applications, you can consider building a computer. Building the computer itself is not terribly difficult, but it does often fit a specific need for which you don't necessarily meet.

Thats what I was thinking as well. Im a generic user, so I have the luxury to buy a "generic" pc and it will work just fine.

Im excited, this is going to be a HUGE upgrade from what I am using right now.

No kidding. I still have an old P4 computer that I keep around for general use. It's still running pretty strong, but it's absolutely no match for my new quad-core 4 gig RAM machine.

Back