I made it snow!!

killertofu9

Reaction score
Visit site
Bought my bike on Friday so of coarse it snowed on Saturday. Picked it up on Monday. 2009 FZ6, 3mi on it when I picked it up, 50 now:D First bike and loving it.

297520_10150910078740112_900735111_21413117_2085101858_n.jpg

Congrats on the the new bike :cheer: :cheer: She looks great , 1st bike you say ?? makes it even more special , you never forget your first one ;) Keep her rubber side down & look after her & she'll love you long time :D

Greetings from Taiwan! Congratulations on your new baby and welcome to the forum, I only joined recently too but it's been great so far in all respects.

Sweet bike! Welcome aboard.

Ride safe and always within your skillset, but don't forget to have fun.

Looks good just be careful. And ya i know that feeling knfa sorta when ever i owned a 4x4 truck it wouldnt snow at all i would sell it and go back to a 2wd and then the snow fell every other week it seemed, just like it always rains after you wash it!

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

I KNEW it was you!! :BLAA:

Congrats on the new bike.. enjoy it!!

Thanks all! Looking forward to Friday, giving her a bath and taking her into the country for some better pics. Been going out every afternoon b4 work, getting better at starts and smoother shifts. Definitely in love lol.

Back