I love Australia, but tonight it's war...

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Don't get me wrong. I LOVE Australia. I have lived here since 1989. I am married to an Australian. I couldn't think of a better place in the world to live. I support Australia in all sports...... except for tonight.

Tonight Australia play Wales in rugby union, at the home of Welsh rugby - Millenium Stadium, Cardiff.

I was born in Wales and Welsh rugby is in my blood.

My husband and I will be at opposite ends of the sofa tonight - he will wear his Wallabies jersey and I will wear my Welsh jersey.

At the end of the game I will cry tears of joy as Wales crush Australia by 37 to 10.

He will blame the New Zealander that is the Wallabies coach, Robbie Deans.

Whatever. Wales has a New Zealander for a coach too.

CYMRU AM BYTH! (Wales for ever)........

:cheer:

:D

You won't beat Ireland. ;)

They are 6 nations champs and you've only just come off a losing streak. :Flash:

Crickets just started in Australia and rugby is going in the Northern hemisphere.

God, I love summer......

:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

Last edited:
You won't beat Ireland. ;)

They are 6 nations champs and you've only just come off a losing streak. :Flash:

Crickets just started in Australia and rugby is going in the Northern hemisphere.

God, I love summer......

:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

Well we have a better chance than your pipe dream!

Speaking of cricket, we hammered the Poms last night by 112 runs in Cape Town. I spent 4 days in Cape Town this week and the weather was glorious, can't wait to go there on holiday (in 19 days :rockon:)

Don't get me wrong. I LOVE Australia. I have lived here since 1989. I am married to an Australian. I couldn't think of a better place in the world to live. I support Australia in all sports...... except for tonight.

Tonight Australia play Wales in rugby union, at the home of Welsh rugby - Millenium Stadium, Cardiff.

I was born in Wales and Welsh rugby is in my blood.

My husband and I will be at opposite ends of the sofa tonight - he will wear his Wallabies jersey and I will wear my Welsh jersey.

At the end of the game I will cry tears of joy as Wales crush Australia by 37 to 10.

He will blame the New Zealander that is the Wallabies coach, Robbie Deans.

Whatever. Wales has a New Zealander for a coach too.

CYMRU AM BYTH! (Wales for ever)........

:cheer:

I feel your husbands pain Kazza. Try having one fantastic coach ditch the Rugby union nation you know and love, and end up coaching across the ditch, one of the other great teams (Who shall hence forth be know as the All Blacks B team. Amen).

Wait.... what am I saying? Kiwis are everywhere! Coaching Wales, Japan, (lurking in motorcycle forums), and now Australia. Lets face it - Kiwis are good at one sport and one sport only. (Anything involving four legged, white, furry animals doesn't count)

I guess at the end of the day (80mins), its not the bloke in the stands who has the final say, its the guys on the pitch.

So I hope I've answered your question Kazza. Hold on.. was there a question? Or have I missed the point? Was there a point? Perhaps I just got a little excited about the fact the FZ6 + Rugby have conjoined in this beautiful thread. ('How' you ask? I don't know but leave me with it.)

I better stop - my wife thinks I'm weird enough even without all the muttered one-sided conversations to the computer screen.

So, go the ABs vs. the French.
(Please note Kazza that no mention of the Haka occurred in the making of this post.);)

Last edited:
Australia 33, Wales 12

Sorry Kazza, looks like we both slipped up today.
I know. He's being really nice to me too.

I am devestated.

No Ryan Jones. No Shane Williams.

My heart hangs heavy today.....

Oh well. At least the Aussies thrashed the Windies in the cricket..... Hope the test in Perth lasts more than 3 days - we're members at the WACA and would like to see at least a few competetive days of cricket... LOL

Sorry....i dont follow Rugby at all, but i had to do this!!!

Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! Oi! Oi! Oi!

:aus::aus::aus:

Back