I have joined the dark side!

Silverback

MT Man!
Reaction score
Visit site
Once upon a time in a suburb far, far away (Saliusbury North) lived an Ogre, No, hang on a Tomato Arsed monkey No, too small, ah, yes the great Silverback GORILLA...That would probably make Wolfman Beagley, Beagley and me Grape Ape....Yes, thats comical enough.....With great PROMPTING it has occured that I have joined this Motley crew of Lunatics but must clarify one glaring mistake with the title to which Jamie (A.k.a Wolfman) chose for this post's title....I haven't joined the Dark Side, I "AM" the Dark Side....I look forward to "Rants, Raves and a bit of AGRO from those sick of the "Establishment", yes I'm talking to YOU, Mikey.....See you out there and keep it real and upright.....Matt.

:rockon:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Once upon a time in a suburb far, far away (Saliusbury North) lived an Ogre, No, hang on a Tomato Arsed monkey No, too small, ah, yes the great Silverback GORILLA...That would probably make Wolfman Beagley, Beagley and me Grape Ape....Yes, thats comical enough.....With great PROMPTING it has occured that I have joined this Motley crew of Lunatics but must clarify one glaring mistake with the title to which Jamie (A.k.a Wolfman) chose for this post's title....I haven't joined the Dark Side, I "AM" the Dark Side....I look forward to "Rants, Raves and a bit of AGRO from those sick of the "Establishment", yes I'm talking to YOU, Mikey.....See you out there and keep it real and upright.....Matt.

:rockon:

Watch out boys, your in trouble now...the freakin gorilla has arrived!

:sinister:

W

wrightme43

Welcome Welcome.

Whats a MT? Some kind of mobility scooter or something? :eek:

LOL

Glad your here man.

Welcome again.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: Matt , so Jamie finally got the claws into you and dragged you back to his lair :thumbup: , so he could get you drunk and .......:eek: No thats later , sorry for letting the secret out jamie , i ment to say so he could get you on here with the rest of us clowns :rockon:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome aboard Mate. :welcome::welcome: Maybe this will take some of the heat off me in the pick on the dumb, furry animal department:eyebrow:....lol.

All these guys are evil, except me, you know that:innocent::liar:

Cheers
Mike

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome aboard Mate. :welcome::welcome: Maybe this will take some of the heat off me in the pick on the dumb, furry animal department:eyebrow:....lol.

All these guys are evil, except me, you know that:innocent::liar:

Cheers
Mike

I am not evil! Well maybe a little bit....but mike you are the only "small" furry animal around here still! :Flip:

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
"The Dark Side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be… Unnatural."

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Silverback

MT Man!
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks to those who posted with both observations and hearty welcomes...!!!!! To Humperdinkel, I personally "LOVE " the Empty01 (That gag is for Mikey and Wolfman)..I have NEVER had a bike that seems to fit me so well which was one of the MAIN reasons for me buying it....The Torque is "Prodigious" and it takes NO TIME to get rocketing along....The bike loses out on TOP END power and to get those serious speeds you have to build it almost progressively due to such a low revving engine...Basically NO QUICK SHIFTING because you need to build the momentum...You have to remember that this is a bike that REDLINES at ONLY FIVE and a HALF THOUSAND REVS....Doing 160 in top only equates to THREE and a HALF THOUSAND REVS....It is hard to believe until you ride such a bike...It has certainly taken some adjustment from riding the TRX850

Silverback

MT Man!
Reaction score
Visit site
And to Mikey and the Wolfman,I did the honourable thing and went home from your place last night via the SCENIC ROUTE...Up Magill Rd to Norton Summit across through Summertown Etc, and down through Inglewood before heading home...I can't match Mikeys "Enthusiasm" but he'd still be proud...You gotta LOVE the road less travelled...
To those who haven't seen it, heres a pic of the OTHER toy...It still my "SENTIMENTAL" favourite...
Bloody thing WON"T load my pic....BLoody,Bloody....Ah, thats better...done as an attachment...

Last edited: