I hate my yamaha fz6 !!!!!!!!

FZ6biker

Reaction score
Visit site
:D let me rephrase that ' I hate my Yamaha FZ6 sitting there all covered and not being ridden much lately. I just don't have the time lately. I wish I could just take off on it everyday. Every time I leave for work I look at it and drive away wishing I could ride it more often.

Lol BTW I just got back and had nothing to do so I came up with the thread, I'm sure you'll were expecting some FZ6 bashing in this post. And put your gloves on to take me head on Lmao. I was J/k no matter what bike I will have the FZ6 will always strike a cord and have a special place in my heart

S

sm00thpapa

Man I feel the same way. I am in VA serving and my beloved FZ6R is just sitting in my garage in Florida so lonely. I really do miss it. :(

The FZ6R being my first bike and learning on it will always have a special place in my heart.

fz6nick

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Visit site
:D let me rephrase that ' I hate my Yamaha FZ6 sitting there all covered and not being ridden much lately. I just don't have the time lately. I wish I could just take off on it everyday. Every time I leave for work I look at it and drive away wishing I could ride it more often.

Lol BTW I just got back and had nothing to do so I came up with the thread, I'm sure you'll were expecting some FZ6 bashing in this post. And put your gloves on to take me head on Lmao. I was J/k no matter what bike I will have the FZ6 will always strike a cord and have a special place in my heart

I dont hate my Fiz, I hate my license being suspended.... 1 more week.....

darkrider

Reaction score
Visit site
OMG!!! My exact feelings on this whole riding season. I have not rode my bike more than a handful of times dues to various reasons. Kids, Flu, Broken Pinky, Job my job forces me to carry stuff all day to different locations, although that will all change next week when school lets out. Just jealous when I see bikes screaming all day, and when my day ends I have to do dinner, bath, bed, and wifey....lol!

FZ6biker

Reaction score
Visit site
why don't you commute I hardly ever drive my car to work if it wasn't for that I wouldn't be riding much either.

I have to wear a suit to work. I have tried the leaving clothes at work thing and it dosent work ou real well. :( I landed up with mismatched ties and or jackets/shirts etc lol

sfcali86

Proud Dad
Reaction score
Visit site
i feel the same way with my 3 week old son its very hard all i can do is see my bike no time right now hopefully it gets better im getting it ready so i can ride it to work just need the fine tunning right now

jtarkany

Ronin
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.vcoe.org
I have to wear a suit to work. I have tried the leaving clothes at work thing and it dosent work ou real well. :( I landed up with mismatched ties and or jackets/shirts etc lol

I wear a suit and commute, I just leave 2 or 3 suit coats at work and mix and match.

You know you want to do it :D

dean2287

Easy Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
why don't you commute I hardly ever drive my car to work if it wasn't for that I wouldn't be riding much either.

That's totally where I get my riding in. I sometimes take the "scenic route" home to get some fun. Definitely keeps the cager blues away!

Get a top case if you don't have one - makes it WAY easier to take what you need.