I got banned after 1 post!?

B Rizzle

Reaction score
Visit site
So I was cruising through some how-tos, etc on my break at work when I go to log in to comment.

Wtf? My PW isn't correct? Let's try this again; making sure I'm only typing with my index fingers (you know, so I know I'm hitting the right keys!:D )

Nothing... WTF? Did something happen?

Went to find the post I made yesterday... GONE. Ok, seriously? Did I get banned or something with no notice? :ban: I was sure I didnt post or say anything offensive.....?

I was on fz6r-forum.com. :shakehead: :Im With Stupid: :tard:

Ohhhh man, TGIF! :thumbup:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just checked over there and the last banned user was on 1/26/2010. What userid did you post with over there? I can look at your user account and determine why.

Did you fill in the signup with bogus information? Put links to places in a signature? Did you read the forum rules?

Let me know and I'll have an explanation for you one way or another.

Drinky

the Dutchguy
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
are you sure you weren't drunk at the time? imagined the whole registering/posting? :D
I thought if you're banned your posts aren't deleted? (same with deleted users, they just show up as guests)

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
I just checked over there and the last banned user was on 1/26/2010. What userid did you post with over there? I can look at your user account and determine why.

Did you fill in the signup with bogus information? Put links to places in a signature? Did you read the forum rules?

Let me know and I'll have an explanation for you one way or another.

I am pretty sure he was accidentally on the FZ6R forum.

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
So I was cruising through some how-tos, etc on my break at work when I go to log in to comment.

Wtf? My PW isn't correct? Let's try this again; making sure I'm only typing with my index fingers (you know, so I know I'm hitting the right keys!:D )

Went to find the post I made yesterday... GONE. Ok, seriously? Did I get banned or something with no notice? :ban: I was sure I didnt post or say anything offensive.....?

Glad you sorted it out. You would have known if you were banned; it wouldn't even give you a login screen. I know - I've been banned from here before :ban:

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry to threadjack, but since we're talking about people being banned (and to the OP, that completely cracked me up that you were on the wrong forum...lol).

Does anyone know what happened to wrightme? I know there was some serious consternation in the "Profiling" thread and right after that, I noticed his screen name on posts was grayed out. He doesn't have a profile anymore. Did he get banned because of that thread???

I've just been wondering...and if it's something that nobody wants out in the open, feel free to PM me and let me know in private.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Does anyone know what happened to wrightme? I know there was some serious consternation in the "Profiling" thread and right after that, I noticed his screen name on posts was grayed out. He doesn't have a profile anymore. Did he get banned because of that thread???

I've just been wondering...and if it's something that nobody wants out in the open, feel free to PM me and let me know in private.

PM sent...

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

sniff6

Be nice i am
Reaction score
Visit site

bunny-pancake.jpg