I could win a harley

jerdman89

wait... what goes here?
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm one of the finalist for 93.5wtpa and Appalachian Harley Davidson's HARLEYWEEN bike giveaway. The grand prize is a 2010 sportster 48, drawings tomorrow wish me luck.

Good luck! No I mean if you win it, good luck! J/K! Hahaha! :BLAA: That would be cool! :rockon:

Good luck....but the only thing good about winning a Harley IMHO, would be that you could sell the thing, and spend some money on a bike that actually stops, go's round corners, and accelerates faster than scooter!

:eek:

I'm one of the finalist for 93.5wtpa and Appalachian Harley Davidson's HARLEYWEEN bike giveaway. The grand prize is a 2010 sportster 48, drawings tomorrow wish me luck.

Good Luck man, Im rooting for ya!:cheer:
That would be awesome, but there would be no more FZ6 riding though...
Still hope you win!

:rof:I just found a screw in my back tire today so I would be happy with anything to ride til I get that fixed then I'll sell it for a down payment on a 2005 STi.

a guy I know showed me his custom harley chopper today he had been talking to me about for a while and said it makes 84hp and new about my accident I had awhile ago and said 84hp would scare me. I told him mines making at least 98hp and his reaction was :eek: and he didn't look as proud of it anymore.

I filled out the entry for just because I was bored at the dealership with my parents but who wouldn't take a free bike with that kind of resale value.

Back