HUGE Thank You to Erci (Eric)!

ticktock

Reaction score
Visit site
Last night I swung by Erci's house because he offered to help me install my new FZ1 bars, OURY grips, and Pazzo copy levers. By "help me", I mean he actually did all of the work while I held a few parts.

What a genuinely nice guy. I learned a lot about the bike and think I would have gotten stuck if I tried everything myself.

Just an appreciation thread. A+

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
As I said yesterday, it was my pleasure.

I honestly love helping others when I can.

Oh and your bike DOES totally look badass now! Very tasteful. You should put up some pics!

ticktock

Reaction score
Visit site
All I need to do now is get the black reflective rim tape on and take those reflectors off and I'm set!

I'll snap some pictures and get them up when I can. It's been a blast taking the stock bike and customizing it to my liking!

MisterX

TopEnd.tv Guy
Reaction score
www.TopEnd.tv
Good friends are always great to have. Good friends who ride are even better. Good friends who ride and work on your bike, well that's pretty close to priceless! :thumbup:

Yeah, pics. Definitely post them. :D

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
Dang it Eric, you've done it again!:thumbup:

That's why this is the best MC forum on the web-the people:D

2006_FZ6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That is too cool, what a great guy Eric! I hope you bought him dinner and several beverages of his choice!

This has been the most helpful forum I've ever been on. Everyone here is awesome. Keep it up!

ticktock

Reaction score
Visit site
That is too cool, what a great guy Eric! I hope you bought him dinner and several beverages of his choice!

This has been the most helpful forum I've ever been on. Everyone here is awesome. Keep it up!

I told him he's getting surf and turf for lunch during our group ride Saturday! Hahaha.

MisterX

TopEnd.tv Guy
Reaction score
www.TopEnd.tv
Dang it Eric, you've done it again!:thumbup:

That's why this is the best MC forum on the web-the people:D

I would probably have to agree with this statement. Although I'm a member of quite a few forums, this one has one of the best community feels to it.

ticktock

Reaction score
Visit site
How do you like the FZ1 bars?

I have only ridden about 45 miles on them, but so far I absolutely love them. The wider, straighter stance feels like you are more in tune with the bike than before. You have to use your legs to grip the tank a bit more because you are not as upright, but I like it. Going into turns seemed easier.

It really feels like a different bike after all of the mods I've done.

Pictures will come when I can get in my garage and snap some! Work is insane until Friday. Hopefully I can get to it then.

Thanks everyone!

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Great to see forum members catching up to give each other a hand :thumbup: I think this calls for reps all round :D

Now where are the pics ??? :spank: :BLAA:

It's great to see members helping others, I have to spread more rep around before giving any more to Eric.

Oh yeh and where are those pics ?????? ;)