How old are you?

How old are you?

• Total voters

TopPud

-Matt-
Reaction score
Visit site
Kinda searched the thead and diddnt find anything. But I was just curious to how old the members of the site, and who ride FZ6 bikes. I personally am 20. I met i guy the older day who was in his late 60's who was riding one, and couldnt believe it. But good for him!

Last edited:
52 years young, nothing to prove (and too old to impress the chicks) so can just enjoy the ride

I,m 48 and on my second FZ6.
Just a thought , but maybe you should have started the poll at about 15 years instead of 0 :rolleyes:

All depends on how mature one feels I guess...... My missus will gladly vouch for me being a 9 yr old all to often :BLAA: I look at it this way , you grow up , you get old , you die !!! I aint EVER growing up :D

I'm 66. But 66 is the new 40, so long as I don't drop the bike. Shortly I'll have to move to some kind of down-sized living accommodations, like a senior living complex or a retirement community, etc. But I just got a 2007 FZ6 in the faster blue color, and for the moment I'm definitely kicking a$$!

I'm 66. But 66 is the new 40, so long as I don't drop the bike. Shortly I'll have to move to some kind of down-sized living accommodations, like a senior living complex or a retirement community, etc. But I just got a 2007 FZ6 in the faster blue color, and for the moment I'm definitely kicking a$$!

Wish I could Thanks twice. Keep on rockin. :thumbup:

39 years young ... fed up going up the scale im going back down a few ...
You know you`re getting on slightly when you e got to scroll down on the date of birth sections :D

Ah well your as old as you want too be ... im still nuts so it helps ... :rolleyes:

Here is a picture of my friend Carl. On this day, he was 81 and rode dual sport bikes with us in the state forest. I watched him crash and had to help him pick-up his bike. He was fine. :thumbup:

Image032.jpg

MypalCarl-S.jpg

53;)

Riding over 26 years. Keep telling friends I'm gettin' too old for this but just got my FZ in June:D. Guess I'm good for another 10-12 years.:Sport:

I'm 40 and am going to ride until I just can't anymore. :D

Back