How many here have a sport AND a cruiser?

S.D.Willie

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
besides the one vstrom ive owned ive always had cruisers. i own an 06 vulcan 1600 classic which i just finished paying for. Put alot of TLC into her, love her, and ALMOST sold her off in favor of an FZ6 or Bandit 1250. Solution? OWN BOTH! sure my mom isnt crazy about the idea but i am able to pull it off monetarily. Was just curious who has the best of both worlds and what bikes they are. i need some inspiration to get an FZ6 or Bandit. a 2nd bike sure as hell isnt practical and although id like a new car id like a new bike over that idea for sure. :thumbup:

fz6nick

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Visit site
besides the one vstrom ive owned ive always had cruisers. i own an 06 vulcan 1600 classic which i just finished paying for. Put alot of TLC into her, love her, and ALMOST sold her off in favor of an FZ6 or Bandit 1250. Solution? OWN BOTH! sure my mom isnt crazy about the idea but i am able to pull it off monetarily. Was just curious who has the best of both worlds and what bikes they are. i need some inspiration to get an FZ6 or Bandit. a 2nd bike sure as hell isnt practical and although id like a new car id like a new bike over that idea for sure. :thumbup:

My garage consists of my 2007 FZ6
Dads 1984 V65 magna perfect shape all mods possible
2007 Triumph Tiger 1050

mglowe

Reaction score
mglowe.public.iastate.edu
First, congratulations on paying off the Vulcan. It feels good to pay a vehicle off - no matter how many wheels.

Oddly... I just paid off my FZ6 today and now (shhhhhhh....don't tell the wife) looking at cruisers. My argument, is to have a bike that I can take to campus [work] and not be too worked up about the climate changes or kids around it.

Mexi-can't

Biker dude
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
06 FZ6, 03 Bandit 1200, 05 Shadow Sabre

downsized_0527092018.jpg

S.D.Willie

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
First, congratulations on paying off the Vulcan. It feels good to pay a vehicle off - no matter how many wheels.

Oddly... I just paid off my FZ6 today and now (shhhhhhh....don't tell the wife) looking at cruisers. My argument, is to have a bike that I can take to campus [work] and not be too worked up about the climate changes or kids around it.

Thanks, it definitely felt good. As i type this i have a loan application in front of me for my next bike. lol. So you want a cruiser.......and I want an FZ6..........crap, too bad you didnt live closer we could take a ride and swap bikes for a few hours. ;)

Dont understand some of you with the negative cruiser comments but thats ok, theres plenty more that feel differently. I was waiting for the obligatory "wahhhhhhh its toooo heavy wahhhhh" comment. :Flip:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't know.... this is looking PRETTY SWEET!

2009-Triumph-BonnevilleSEa.jpg

Last edited:

S.D.Willie

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
at a local dealer they have a leftover GSX650F for 1k less than what the 09 FZ6 is going for. and I actually love the look of that bike. I'll probably get marooned here but thats ok. ;) Like the FZ6 i think it's a real looker and the full fairing is a nice look.

audible

Hear Me?
Reaction score
Visit site
I have:
  • 2006 FZ6 (sonic fast blue)
  • 2007 DRZ400s (trail toy)

I have had 3 harley's over the last 16 years and one V-Star. You can have them (no offense to those who currently own one of these...just my 2-cents)
:rockon: