How many bottles of Beer?

Pretty close, but not quite. It was "heaven and hell" night, so I was wearing leather pants and a leather halter tpo, but not really covering much....

Looking back definitely appropriate at 19, but not so much at 25....

What's 25 got to do with it??? Could it be that being married has changed things a bit??? MMMMMMMM maybe right???

What's 25 got to do with it??? Could it be that being married has changed things a bit??? MMMMMMMM maybe right???

I personally don't think she has changed at all since that night , but she insists.... so i bit the goodnight in attempts to prove her wrong ;-)

I personally don't think she has changed at all since that night , but she insists.... so i bit the goodnight in attempts to prove her wrong ;-)

One thing I learned in almost 36 years of marriage is never try to second guess a woman and whatever she is wearing it always looks nice. This attitude has gained some major mileage...

How many beers?Too drunk. I cant remember. The day before yesterday I went out with some friends. I drank half a bottle of ouzo, about half a bottle of vodka and about 10 shots of tequila. I still feel awful. I don't think I'm going to be drinking anything in a while....

26 bottles of "jelen" beer (half a liter) in a period of 8 hours. I was 17 lol ! I somehow managed to walk home which was 4 km away...:rockon:

'Fry up' Traditional British cure for gargantuan hangovers. Core ingredients are: Fried bacon, fried sausages, fried eggs, fried bread.

There are of course regional variations & enhancements: Baked beans (in combination with large volumes of ale from the previous night, can contribute to a substantial laundry bill) Tomatoes (fried) mushrooms (fried) potatoes (fried) haggis (fried) black pudding (fried) white pudding (fried).

Bread & butter or buttered toast is a essential accompaniment (depending on region). Condiments are optional. However, brown sauce or tomato ketchup are also commomplace.

It is crucial that copious quantities of tea are drunk with the above repast. Tea should be served in large mugs from a pot - nothing poncy PG tips or Typhoo.

Typically this delight is offered in a number of guises. The 'Small English' is a modest plate consisting of one each of the core ingredients with a smattering of the optional extras. Then there is the 'Full English' - two of each of the core ingredients & several extras.

The zenith is the 'All Day Breakfast' - This should only be attempeted by experienced breakfast eaters, as it can be dangerous to the unsuspecting - consisting of at least three of each of the core ingredients, most if not all the variations, bread & butter and toast, all the tea you can drink & access to the recovery room.

Whilst this can be cooked at home, it is preferable to attend one of those great bastions of British society a 'Caff' (as opposed to a 'Cafe' which conjours images of sophisticated Parisians sipping tiny cups of coffee & smoking Gauloise cigarettes).

A Caff is a small establishment, often known as a 'Greasy spoon'. The walls are adorned with tasty looking fare which bears no resemblance to that which is served. Typically the walls are a strange amber colour which is the results of years of nicotine stains & vapourised cooking fat.

The proprietor will be either a small scruffy looking man with a 2 day stubble & a similar palour to the walls or a a big bosomy woman with too much make-up that calls everyone 'My love'.

Obviously, a 'Fry up' is a well balanced, nutritional meal that adjusts any discrepancy in blood/sugar levels after over-indulgence in the demon drink the night before. Any suggestion that it is a heart attack on a plate are completey mis-guided.

'Fry up' Traditional British cure for gargantuan hangovers. Core ingredients are: Fried bacon, fried sausages, fried eggs, fried bread.

There are of course regional variations & enhancements: Baked beans (in combination with large volumes of ale from the previous night, can contribute to a substantial laundry bill) Tomatoes (fried) mushrooms (fried) potatoes (fried) haggis (fried) black pudding (fried) white pudding (fried).

Bread & butter or buttered toast is a essential accompaniment (depending on region). Condiments are optional. However, brown sauce or tomato ketchup are also commomplace.

It is crucial that copious quantities of tea are drunk with the above repast. Tea should be served in large mugs from a pot - nothing poncy PG tips or Typhoo.

Typically this delight is offered in a number of guises. The 'Small English' is a modest plate consisting of one each of the core ingredients with a smattering of the optional extras. Then there is the 'Full English' - two of each of the core ingredients & several extras.

The zenith is the 'All Day Breakfast' - This should only be attempeted by experienced breakfast eaters, as it can be dangerous to the unsuspecting - consisting of at least three of each of the core ingredients, most if not all the variations, bread & butter and toast, all the tea you can drink & access to the recovery room.

Whilst this can be cooked at home, it is preferable to attend one of those great bastions of British society a 'Caff' (as opposed to a 'Cafe' which conjours images of sophisticated Parisians sipping tiny cups of coffee & smoking Gauloise cigarettes).

A Caff is a small establishment, often known as a 'Greasy spoon'. The walls are adorned with tasty looking fare which bears no resemblance to that which is served. Typically the walls are a strange amber colour which is the results of years of nicotine stains & vapourised cooking fat.

The proprietor will be either a small scruffy looking man with a 2 day stubble & a similar palour to the walls or a a big bosomy woman with too much make-up that calls everyone 'My love'.

Obviously, a 'Fry up' is a well balanced, nutritional meal that adjusts any discrepancy in blood/sugar levels after over-indulgence in the demon drink the night before. Any suggestion that it is a heart attack on a plate are completey mis-guided.

Sounds kinda like my hangover cure from college. There was this place that had a breakfast sandwich on a fried bagel. Egg, sausage, bacon, ham, two kinda of cheese. It was so gross unless you were hungover - then it was like heaven on earth.

At 19 I was a full-time college kid with no responsibilities.

At 25 I work in a high school, have about 15 kids looking to me to learn appropriate behaviors and probably shouldn't go strutting around in almost-naked splendor. Not to mention the 15 pounds gained since then would make the leather pants incredibly tight, and the muffin top incredibly pronounced.

Back