How did you come up with your login (nickname)?

tomari

Just a custom user title!
Reaction score
Visit site
oh i almost forgot:

In Greek:
tomari = son of a b1tch, bitch - blighter - hide - knave - pelt - rawhide - skin - twat

BUT

my name is Tom my wife's name is Maria all together goes : tomaria

in greek tomaria = 2 or more tomari

since im a bit b@stard (all my friends tell me that!) and since im alone in this forum its only one: tomari

oh and sometimes i listen to the voices in my toolbox....

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Okay, NOW we wanna know how you got the moniker "Toecutter"!

'Cause he's mates with the night rider?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61VhdEsDzd4]YouTube - Fuel injected Suicide Machine[/ame]

or 'cause he's got big round eyes...lol.?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JixigZmBWOI]YouTube - Mad Max - Last Scene For The Toecutter (Edited)[/ame]

Or 'cause he's such a stylish dresser....lol.?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37BMplDzJPE&feature=related]YouTube - Mad Max- Toe Cutter 'The Night Rider'[/ame]

The Goose was taken?

As for my nickname......'Cause I'm a Chinese princess?:eek::spank::spank::ban:

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
back in the day (circa 1998) i was in the process of starting a record label. Sitting in a college dorm in VT and watching the weather channel, they kept talking about all this lake effect snow by lake champlain.. Lake effect snow turned into lake effect records which got shortend to LERecords.. (pronounced L-E-Records, lots of friends had one letter nicknames).. at first i didnt really like it, but its stuck for the last 12 years..

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was trying to find an e-mail address for myself and was thinking motocross
golf and a few other things. I decided on MXGOLF. I was not sure weather to cross it up or chip it in. :BLAA:

racing_fan

Not so Junior Member
Reaction score
picasaweb.google.com
years ago i joined my first online motoring forum... I didn't think much of the nickname as I only wanted to ask a guy a question.. and never post again....

Since that day whenever i get on a forum, I get a total brain freeze and cannot for the love of God think of any other handle...:banghead:

So I am stuck with the terribly unimaginative ' racing_fan '

stealthyman

Reaction score
Visit site
I work for the company that made the B-2 "stealth" bomber. And I don't interact much with others, thus "stealthyman". My avatar was taken from the motorcycle made by Orange County Choppers to honor this aircraft.

This posting is going against my namesake :)

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
'Cause he's mates with the night rider?

YouTube - Fuel injected Suicide Machine

or 'cause he's got big round eyes...lol.?

YouTube - Mad Max - Last Scene For The Toecutter (Edited)

Or 'cause he's such a stylish dresser....lol.?

YouTube - Mad Max- Toe Cutter 'The Night Rider'

The Goose was taken?

As for my nickname......'Cause I'm a Chinese princess?:eek::spank::spank::ban:

LMFAO!!!! Well I watched Mad Max as a kid when we first got a VCR and I thought the Toecutter was the coolest charecter then as the credits were rolling my Dad noticed the Actor who played the Toecutter Hugh Keays-Byrne - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
had the same last name as us before ours was Americanized..... so I like to think of myself as somehow related to him and started calling myself Toecutter (I was 11) and I allways had a motorcycle and rode allmost everyday so it stuck,and my freinds like to call me Toecutter especially in public for the SHOCK value of the name!! :BLAA: I get some strange and mostly funny reactions to it... :rockon: :rockon: :thumbup:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
LMFAO!!!! Well I watched Mad Max as a kid when we first got a VCR and I thought the Toecutter was the coolest charecter then as the credits were rolling my Dad noticed the Actor who played the Toecutter Hugh Keays-Byrne - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
had the same last name as us before ours was Americanized..... so I like to think of myself as somehow related to him and started calling myself Toecutter (I was 11) and I allways had a motorcycle and rode allmost everyday so it stuck,and my freinds like to call me Toecutter especially in public for the SHOCK value of the name!! :BLAA: I get some strange and mostly funny reactions to it... :rockon: :rockon: :thumbup:

And now, when asked your friends like to say, " The Toecutter! He Knows who I am!"?:D

blu04

Reaction score
Visit site
When I found this site and decided to join din't really think to hard about a name, first thing that popped into my head was, I have a blue 04, so hence the name.:D

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Its my real nickname.

About 10 years ago first day on the job the boss introduced me to the staff. One was a massive Simpsons fan (turned out so was the boss). As soon as the boss introed me to this particular person, first thing he said was 'Gday Disco Stu'. It stuck & stuck fast.

Could be worse. It was Gumby at High School because of my long arms & choice of polo shirt colour for sport :spank:

champion221elite

Reaction score
Visit site
My bass boat is a Champion 221 Elite. It's kind of a no brainer, but it's pretty unique because there were not many of them made.

Also, the 221 is the only bass boat ever to have two outboard engines hanging on the transom.

Yamma~Tiger

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a fixation on Yamaha motorcycles.... have absolutely no idea why. but I do. All three of the bikes I have owned have been Yamaha's. I also have an incredible deep love and appreciation for cats,both big and small. But my favorite cat of them all is the Tiger. I think it's probably one of the most, if not THE most, beautiful creatures we have the privilege knowing. I have a tattoo of a Bengal tiger on my left fore arm. I post a pic sometime.

Shinn

Reaction score
Visit site
Mine comes from two things. The first was my infatuation with the game Shiningsoul back in the day. Had to shorten log ins to 5 letters on some of my early forums and Shinn sounded cool. Second solidified it. Was a fast ball pitcher in my early teens. Took a ball off of shin and cracked the bone slightly. My best friend saw me the next day and was like "Dude, your shin is double the size of the other one!" So for some reason he started calling me Shinn, with a double N to emphasize the size of it.

oldfast007

Thread Killer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Old = What I am, kinda...
Fast= What I used to be...

By the way don't be fooled, Lone's screen name was issued by the Witness protection program. :D

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site
That 400 model has eluded me for over 20 years. It was too expensive then and has continued to get more expensive up to now (Still out of reach). and oh yeah somewhere along the way I tacked a list of stuff I wanetd my 400 inch ci dream F'Bird to have - a 4 speed, numbers matching, deluxe interior, hood tach, , power windows, disc brakes, etc. The thing is way out of reach.

My first 68 GTO Convertable cost me $3,500. I could have bought a fully restored 69' for $17,000. Today, a 68 GTO Convert, in much the same condition I bought mine in is @ $25,000. A restored is just ridicules. That is the main reason I ended up buying an '04 GTO back in 2004, there just wasn't a 68 to be had at a reasonable price.

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
I think I paid something riduculous like $800 for the Firebird back in 1988. I just can't part with the thing. My daughter already has ideas on driving it. (she's almost 14)

SirIsaac

My mind is going, Dave
Reaction score
Visit site
How about you? Does your login mean anything?

I chose "SirIsaac" as my user name in honor of Sir Isaac Newton. He was a bit of prickly kind of guy from what I have read, but is arguably the father of much of modern science and mathematics. (If you are in the Leibniz camp in the "who invented calculus" debate, I guess I just picked a fight, but oh well.) Not sure why I didn't put a space between the "Sir" and "Isaac".
Jeff
aka SirIsaac