How did you come up with your login (nickname)?

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Bryan Douglas Hill

I actually have a nickname in real life that my coworkers/friends user for me: Goop

Maybe I should should change that on the forum...Can that be done or do I have to create an all new account?

Goop! LMAO! I love it....and yes it can be done. I believe Cliff had his forum name changed....he'll know who to contact.
(sure if you contacted Admin, he'd do it)

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Bryan Douglas Hill

I actually have a nickname in real life that my coworkers/friends user for me: Goop

Maybe I should should change that on the forum...Can that be done or do I have to create an all new account?

Man I'm calling you Goop in all the time now! Hahaha!:BLAA:

racebrooks

Reaction score
Visit site
Mine is a combination of our families first initials and last name

Randy(me), Alex(son), Cecilia(wife) and Emily(daughter) Brooks. A friend came up to us years ago and said "did you know you are the RACE family"? We liked it and kept it. Plus I liked the idea of some day having a racing team and the name would still work

Norbert

crash tested
Reaction score
Visit site
I remember thinking about a good screen name when I wanted to join a regional sportbike forum. I didn't know what to use. I never had a consistent "call sign" when I played video games or used chat. I went through a bunch of 80's cartoon characters and the usual cliches("need4speed", etc) and settled on OMG WTF because I saw a pic of a license plate:
coolpl8z_omg%20wtf.jpg

I thought it was funny so I used it. I don't think it's very funny anymore. Kinda stupid. Oh well, I'm on 7 motorcycle forums and that's the name that I use.
If I could do it all over again, I still wouldn't know what screen name to use. :D

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I remember thinking about a good screen name when I wanted to join a regional sportbike forum. I didn't know what to use. I never had a consistent "call sign" when I played video games or used chat. I went through a bunch of 80's cartoon characters and the usual cliches("need4speed", etc) and settled on OMG WTF because I saw a pic of a license plate:
coolpl8z_omg%20wtf.jpg

I thought it was funny so I used it. I don't think it's very funny anymore. Kinda stupid. Oh well, I'm on 7 motorcycle forums and that's the name that I use.
If I could do it all over again, I still wouldn't know what screen name to use. :D

ZOMG_OHNOES must be your evil arch-nemesis then? Or a possible step up from your current login?

And 7 motorcycle forums? You slag! You're setting a horrible example for the children. Monoforogomy is a virtue.

alexiano

Reaction score
Visit site
Interesting reading and insight to members names.

I write iPhone apps in my spare time, and my latest app 'FootballName' gave me my username as a Brazilian Football/Soccer name.

TSi Fly

Reaction score
Visit site
I had to think of a login for a car forum I'm on and the car has a VW 1.2 Tsi engine and it flies along. Sort of sounds like Tsetse Fly, I don't suck blood but I'm pretty annoying!

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, in Australia, we like to call everyone by a nickname:

Gary = Gazza
Sharon = Shazza
Barry = Bazza

therefore, Karen = Kazza

:)

Father = "Luke, I am your Fazza!" .. or is that pronounced like "zz" in pizza?

Senior

My brother is Junior
Reaction score
Visit site
Well as it says over there

<----------

my (younger) brother is Junior . . . .

It all started at university when my brother started to hang around on kayaking trips . . . :rolleyes:

alexiano

Reaction score
Visit site
Father = "Luke, I am your Fazza!" .. or is that pronounced like "zz" in pizza?

lmao. Here's the closest vid with how to pronounce it that I could find. Quite funny actually.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mfn7uLY_dI]YouTube - Bazza the cane toad[/ame]

Tailgate

Reaction score
Visit site
Just like to throw people off. And, I was following up on another FZ6-Forum handle: "Hellgate." Also, anything scandalous---simply tack on "gate" and you're done. It can also be a set-up.

tomari

Just a custom user title!
Reaction score
Visit site
Moto= Motion Giro= circular

Translations in Italian or Latin languages can have a few different meanings.

in greek

moto = motosikleta = motorcycle

giro = round , lap, circular etc

also

giro = gyro yammy!!!!!!

i thought you are from greece first time i saw you