how did this guy get the windscreen on there?

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
http://lh3.ggpht.com/legeek2111/SDFQiJQpk7I/AAAAAAAAAM0/7db59hIF0rk/belin46.jpg
belin46.jpg

hmm, i dont get it, i havent heard of a mounting system where you can mount a headlight and windscreen like that. but im a noobtron.

anyone know or have ideas?

that isnt the stock setup just modified somehow is it?

belin46.jpg

Last edited:
belin46.jpg

hmm, i dont get it, i havent heard of a mounting system where you can mount a headlight and windscreen like that. but im a noobtron.

anyone know or have ideas?

that isnt the stock setup just modified somehow is it?

ummm :confused: a pic would help.

i can't decide, it is either completely custom, or the stock fairing all chopped up, looks like it is attached the same way that the stock upper fairing attaches...

i want one. i want one badly. i may do that to fizzy and paint her yamaha blue after i graduate.

its got vents over the lights. thats weird.

lol yeah this is a custom front fairing and mounting bracket. You may also notice he has a custom R1 rear end :)

I can get you quotes if you want, but if I go through the motion, you better be serious about buying it :rockon:

lol yeah this is a custom front fairing and mounting bracket. You may also notice he has a custom R1 rear end :)

I can get you quotes if you want, but if I go through the motion, you better be serious about buying it :rockon:

thanks for the offer mate, but like i said this is something i MIGHT do 2 years from now, lol, so no promises.

i just really really really really really like it.

did i mention i rly like it?

Mate I want my 29 Euro belly pan.

Nelly

Back